Shick Intuition Razor Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 444 in Hair Removal

September 19, 2016

So growing up my family usually stuck to the cheapest razors you could find, but lately we received a free sample of the shick intuition razors, and I was so surprised how well they worked! Not only did they last a long time, but they smell nice and keep me from getting nicks because of the little while guards on the razor. It shaves close and I always have smooth silky legs!

September 10, 2016

I really like this razor for travelling and camping. I would never use it regularly at home because it's expensive. I find the razor doesn't stay sharp as long as other brands do. However, it's super easy to throw into a travel bag. It's perfect for camping or music festivals when you don't have running water.

September 10, 2016

Although this razor comes with the fabulous triple blades that allow for that special close shave Schick provides, I found the amount of shave cream product around the blade ran out well before the blade was ready to be disposed of. An easy fix is just to use shave gel.

July 14, 2016

I liked it but I do find that it wouldn't shave all my hair legs. I would notice a few hairs here and there that got missed. Not bad razor to use for traveling and when you need a quick shave.

1.5/5

April 20, 2016

What a ******* nightmare! This product is super expensive and works like crap. Shick intuition has a nice moisturizing bar surrounding the razor which I give five 5 stars to the bar because it does moisturize and prevent a rash from the razor but, the razor doesn't seem to be able to get the hair off of it. You shave one strip rinse the product, look at it and there it is.... the hair didn't come off! So, u have to push the razor forward to get at the blades take a cloth (which I find works best) or something to wet, wipe the blades applying some pressure, rewriting the razor and beginning again. It's rediculous! The refill razors you have to buy is yet again super expensive. Outta 10 I think this rates a 1.5! It's junk and if you can, do not waste your money on this product!! Save that money, go and but a nice razor and spend the other like $35.00 on something nice for yourself! Buyer beware.

March 02, 2016

Got serious open wound razor burn from this razor!!! Burnt itched and caused me to use antibiotics! Wouldn't recommend ever!!! Painful open sores are not worth this money!

February 16, 2016

I really like the shape of these razors. I do like the shave, pretty much never have to worry about nicking yourself with the razors. My legs are so incredibly smooth after. I love the silky feeling afterwards. This is also one of the only shavers that doesn't irritate my skin. The only downfall is the the moisturizer bar around the razors doesn't last very long after about 3 full shaves it's worn down quite a bit. But I think it's still nicer to just use this then a razor and shave cream, it's a very nice all in one product.

February 16, 2016

Love love love these razors. You never have to worry about razor burn again. But as with other razors, refills can get a bit costly. But hey, you save on not having to buy shaving cream.

January 25, 2016

I have tried these razors several times, but I just do not like them. The soap for some reason feels slick and almost slimy when wet, which is uncomfortable. The soap also goes away after 2 or 3 full shaves, and then it might as well not be there because it does not reach your skin and therefore does nothing.
I also don't love that the handle is so bulky.

January 15, 2016

Doest stay clise to the skin cause too big but fast to use and good sensation after