Shimmer Lights Shampoo

Shimmer Lights Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #732 out of 2161 in Hair Care

October 17, 2016

Used this religiously on my blonde for years until I found another brand. It does work, but it's VERY pigmented, and on white blonde if you leave it on a touch too long you will go purple. My main complaint is the smell, and that's why I stopped using it. It's quite chemically smelling and I prefer a more salon type scent.

July 08, 2016

I am a brunette who went to blonde so you can imagine the potential of brassy tones was very high. This shampoo kept me a cool blonde and I was never brassy. It does have a distinct smell, but it's not bad, it's fine. The point is - it works.

June 29, 2016

Takes the yellow/brass color out of blonde hair. Makes hair look refreshed and like you just had it colored at the salon. Does not dry hair out. Leaves hair silky smooth

May 06, 2016

I found this at Sally's and it is absolutely the best toner I have ever found for toning the orange and yellows out of my bleached hair! It can be a little drying so I suggest doing a double condition afterwards, but it works like a charm!

March 17, 2016

All time favourite purple shampoo - comparable to any salon quality purple shampoo, takes away my brassiness in one wash instead of 3 which i have found with some other purple shampoos. smells nice and not too drying

February 17, 2016

I can't say enough good things about this shampoo!!!! The price is great, the formula is great, it's just great! I've used the shampoo two ways, mixed it with thick conditioner and left on my hair to soak (this really helped with my brasiness after going from red to brown to bleach blonde) and I also it once or twice a week as a normal shampoo! Totally recommend it!!! :)

January 23, 2016

For a cheaper purple shampoo, shimmer lights does the job!

June 12, 2015

Product is great for improving your blonde hair and taking away the brassiness BUT leaves hair VERY dry! Since then I've moved onto better products that can accomplish the same tasks without leaving my hair feeling straw like!

April 07, 2015

This product has saved my hair! I'm a natural blonde, and lately I've noticed that my hair is very brassy looking. I purchased this, and after my second wash myself, and everyone else could notice a difference! It stripped all the brass from my hair and restored it back to my natural color. I now use it in daughters hair twice a week as well!

February 16, 2015

I have used this product since highlighting my hair blonde. I find it works great. And my hairdresser thanks me every time I go in for using it. My hair stays blonde rather than turning yellow as it does with "normal" shampoos. I really like the smell of it. It gives you a very clean smell that lasts. I do find it a little pricey at 12-15 dollars depending on the size of bottle you purchase. But I pay it because it works great. I recommended this to every blonde I know. I will also say I have tried other brands and not had the same results.

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted