Shirley Temple Collection
Good

Shirley Temple Collection Reviews

Ranked #318 out of 970 in DVD

November 15, 2016

All I picture, when I think Shirley Temple, is her twirling her hair with her finger saying "oh my worddd"-- such great movies- all of them. Full of singing, tap dancing, shirley temple at her cutest, and some good remakes (Little Princess etc) I am having trouble finding these now!

May 13, 2015

I remember watching some of these episodes at my Grandparents house growing up. The little girl with a head full of curls always made me laugh at her antics. I liked watching her.

May 13, 2015

These were my favourite films to watch as a child. I used to watch them with my grandmother and sister - and we would always ask for her to curl our hair like Shirley. I will definitely watch with my kids in the future.

May 12, 2015

I just loved watching #Shirley #Temple as a little girl I was remember being so entertained with this very #cute, #curly #golden #haired "little girl". She was so sweet , funny, good little actress, singer and she also could dance. A true classic this Shirley Temple Box Collection is definitely worth buying.

May 04, 2015

I purchased this lovely collection of Shirley Temple movies for my daughter. It has Shirley's classic and timeless movies that are a joy for the whole family to watch. Wholesome stories that will delight everyone as the sweet dimpled face Shirley entertains with song and dance. I never tire of watching these movies.