Shisedio Ibuki Gentle Cleanser

Shisedio Ibuki Gentle Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #512 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

An extra gentle cleanser that lathers quickly into a rich foam to remove impurities and harmful excess sebum without stripping away skin’s essential moisture. Skin feels refreshed and silky-smooth to the touch.

March 21, 2016

This is such a great cleanser for those who have sensitive skin. You only need a tiny amount, about the size of a pea, to get a good lather going. It is so nice, gentle, and effective. I now use the Ibuki line as my daily facial regime.

January 22, 2016

Read some negative reviews about this before buying it, especially regarding the formula and that it's not actually "gentle". However it works for me like a charm! I'm using the full range for over a month now, and my skin is looking much better than how it was in the past year. The cleanser will definitely go for another two months since you have to use only a very tiny amount, so it's the cheapest product in the range for what you get.

August 14, 2015

This cleanser smells amazing!!!! Tried this in place of the skincare line by shiseido extra gentle cleansing foam as they discontinued it. Rinses off super clean with no residue and need to use very little product each time!

July 18, 2015

Need just a little.. had water and it turns into a lot ! Your skin feels fresh and perfectly clean !!

March 01, 2015

This cleanser is pretty awesome and gentle for all skintypes. What I love is that it targets the first signs of aging and makes the skin feel super soft and supple after using.

My single tube of Shiseido Ibuki Gentle Cleanser lasted me over 6 months because you only require a pea-size and it foams up into this wonderful frothyness.

My only observation is that this cleanser can somewhat sting your eyes if you aren't careful- so be sure to pre-remove your eye makeup.

September 16, 2013

I received this product to review, and after a few weeks of use my skin really looks great! I love that the smell of this cleanser, it has a nice perfume-y scent that isn't over powering. I found that the cleanser really lives up to its description in terms of easily lathering into a rich foam. The foaming nature of this cleanser is great in that a tiny bit of product goes a long way. My face feels soft and clean after use - not too tight, or dry - but definitely matte.