Shiseido Extra Gentle Cleansing Foam Reviews

Ranked #835 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

This cleanser is creamy & rich in lather. Removes makeup, impurities & dirt. Formulated with patent pending Yuzu Seed Extract. Brings moisture balance in skin. Leaves skin clean, pure & smooth. Perfect for all skin types.

March 13, 2013

Love the feeling of not having a greasy face. This cleanser also removes makeup so it's for lazy people like myself.

Light smell does not cause me to choke and cough compared to other strong smeller cleansers.

September 14, 2012

This is the only cleanser I use. It doesn't leave my skin overly dry and it takes no effort to rinse off. It is pricey but it's worth it to me. I also find I only need to use a pea size amount where as other drugstore cleansers I need to use more. I also use the moisturizer with SPF15...love it too.

October 24, 2010

I recieved a free sample of this cleanser, plus the Hydro Nourishing Softener and Night Moisture Recharge lotion. They claim to be moisturizing and gentle, but I disagree.

These products were mostly scent-free which was nice, but that was the only thing I liked. This cleanser seemed like it would be very gentle, but as soon as it lathered up I could smell the soapiness of it. It was kind of irritating, and also dried my skin out slightly in some areas.

I tried the moisturizer afterwards and it was ok.....a bit greasy but other than that it was fine.

Personally, these products were disappointing and I doubt I will ever use them again, but I am sure there are other people out there who may have a more positive experience with this!

Neuven added a new review for