Good

Shiseido Ibuki Refining Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #451 out of 1162 in Facial Lotions & Creams

June 06, 2016

Love this moisturizer - I usually use a Shiseido serum underneath it, and it keeps my skin hydrated throughout the day! Not super oily, and it allows my makeup to go on smoothly!

February 01, 2015

Shiseido seems to make quality products with very nice packaging. When I went to the opening of Norstrom's in Calgary, I had my skin anlysed and it only had 45% moisture on my face. That was after I had put face cream on. So, my face cream was not providing me with the needed moisture my faced craved. The lady suggested Shiseido Ibuki Refining Moisturizer. I tried it on and it felt very light and creamy with no odour It was not greasy at all, it made my face look dewy and plumper with moisture. I only paid $42 for 2.5 fl oz. a little bit goes along way, so it will last quite awhile. The creamy looking container has a pump style which puts out a small amount of cream for my face and I use it on my hands too. I often use the Ibuki over another cream during days of extremecold and wind. No more dry patches on my face. Now, I think I would like to try more Shiseido's products, because I had such great su ces with this one.

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    Natural Calm Magnesium Citrate Powder

scoof added a new review for
    Sambucol Cold & Flu

scoof added a new review for
    seventh generation baby wipes

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Blackheads

scoof has started a new forum topic
    Natural Calm Magnesium Citrate Powder