• Shiseido Instant Eye and Lip Makeup Remover
  • Shiseido Instant Eye and Lip Makeup Remover

Shiseido Instant Eye and Lip Makeup Remover Reviews

Ranked #69 out of 220 in Eye Makeup Remover

July 31, 2015

After many many eye make up removers that I've tried, I love this one the best. It doesn't sting, and gets the job done. After shaking the bottle, I squirt some on the cotton pad and place it on my eyelids without moving it for 30 seconds and I wipe the mascara and eyeliner off completely after 2-3 wipes!! It does leave an oily film afterwards so you will need to wash your face afterwards. I really like this product and would not hesitate to recommend this!!

July 11, 2015

Loving the Shiseido Instant Eye and Lip Makeup Remover. It does a fabulous job on both my waterproof liner and mascara, as well as a very clean job on my lips. I use covergirl all day lip stain and it can be really tough to get off - but the Shiseido does it no problem. Comparatively priced to the Clinique Remover that I love so much - and actually you get a little more in the Shiseido Bottle! Worth the purchase price and leaves your skin feeling clean but not oily.

Tim Hortons Timbits

lrouse added a new review for
    Coca-Cola Classic

cgreen added a new review for
    Lay's Ketchup Chips

Crispers Ranch

lrouse added a new review for
    Advil Liqui-Gels

Lay's Ketchup Chips

KatWalcott added a new review for
    Fresh Rose Face Mask

MelRichard added a new review for
    Maynards Sour Patch Kids

dawneden added a new review for
    Dove Cream Oil Body Lotion