Shiseido Perfect Mascara Reviews

Ranked #664 out of 773 in Mascara

Shiseido Perfect Mascara give your eyes volume, length and luster for an all-day beautiful finish. It has a proven smudge-proof formula that is easy to remove with warm water....

August 17, 2016

A lot cheaper than younique fibre mascara and a lot better! Only 24 dollar (which I don't find a lot for a high end mascara) and lengthens and adds volume without the ridiculous 'false lashes' effect. You look way more natural using this mascara. Super easy to apply, stays on, makes your eyes look pretty!

March 16, 2016

This is a magnificent product! I didn't clump and it went on very smooth even after 2 coats. I received it from my sister who also loves it very much!

February 10, 2016

I absolutely love this Mascara, I'm more of light touch make up girl, and it's perfect for me. It gives me the perfect amount of colour, it lengthens my eyelashes, and it gives them volume without clumping. You just need to watch out for over use, that will cause clumping, there's a fine balance. It's great for natural looks.

March 01, 2014

This mascara is kind of expensive, but it is budge proof, waterproof and oil proof, for the most part. This also holds up my curled lashes, as my lashes generally do not stay curled after I put on mascara. The formula for this is also intensely black, and the wand volumizes my lashes beautifully. I can put on 2 coats of this without clumping, and this lasts all day, and well into the night.

August 25, 2012

This is my all time favorite mascara!!!! worth every cent. expensive but my number 1(you get what you pay for). my lashes look amazing, long, full of volume, no clumping,no irritation,no flaking,no smudging,it makes the lashes thick,it helds the curl.... only down for me it is soooo difficult to remove(i needed a oil based remover)...but i'll take it,since i get beautiful lashes with this mascara.
it's my all time favorite!!!!

April 27, 2010

Amazing Mascara the best I've ever used ! Absolutely worth the price. I won mine in a contest and I intend on buying it again when I'm done with my current one. It adds so much length to the lashes, you only need one application, or two for a more dramatic effect and it really separates the lashes nicely (not too much, just enough for it to look classy yet sexy) I recommend it to EVERYONE, don't be afraid of the 30$ price, it's worth 10 times the maybelline or covergirl or whichever other brand you have already purchased and been disappointed in.