Amazing

Shiseido Pop Up Mask Reviews

Ranked #450 out of 523 in Masks

June 06, 2013

This product feels very nice while on your face and offers a nice cooling sensation. I didn't notice a change in my skin although I only used this product a couple of times. It didn't have a bad smell, but there was a thin layer of stickiness after removed.

December 12, 2011

Remember how those My Beauty Diary Masks were quite popular for awhile? (are they even still talked about?)
Well I wasn't a huge fan of them when I gave them a try.
Since my boyfriend spoils me with luxury skincare items, I recently got a sample of this Shiseido Pop-Up Mask along with some of his purchases from The Bay. So I'm not sure if you can purchase these just yet....that's why I wasn't sure about the price.
Anyways, I think these Shiseido Pop-Up Masks are a great alternative to the My Beauty Diary MaskWhat I love about these masks is that you get to apply your own softener, toner, vitamin water etc, to your mask! Yay! So it's like being able to personalize your mask to your skincare needs.
Plus, it's neat that they're compact because that means they take up very little room (great for travel!)

If you'd like to see more pictures please feel free to visit my direct blog link here at : http://karen-is-here.blogspot.com/2011/12/great-alternative-to-my-beauty-diary.html

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml