Shiseido Pureness Foaming Cleansing Fluid
Good

Shiseido Pureness Foaming Cleansing Fluid Reviews

Ranked #706 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

A liquid cleanser that transforms into airy lather for gentle removal of the pore-clogging impurities, makeup, and oil that can lead to imperfections. For more information, please visit http://www.sca.shiseido.com.

November 15, 2016

This cleanser was excellent. It's great for all skin types. I'm very sensitive to scents and products, but I was great with it. I would recommend this for someone looking for a gentle high quality product!

February 20, 2016

For the price I found the product to be alright. It provides a squeaky clean feeling and it's nice to have the beads to help exfoliate, but I don't feel it doing much for my skin. It does not do that great of a job removing make up. I had to go back and re-cleanse. The worse thing about this product, is that there is a lot of product/water mildew buildup at the bottom of the container. This has never happened with any other product I've tried, which makes this feel very unsanitary. It's good but it's not great. Unless this is provided in a value set, I will not go out of my way to purchase and use this product.

October 15, 2015

I love Shiseido's Facial products, especially their facial soaps and cleansers.

Shiseido's Pureness Foaming Cleanser contains exfoliating beads, and a cream formula. Using a little goes a long way. It lathers very well and makes your face feel refreshed after use. I can literally feel my face tingling. I've also suffered from acne but this cleanser has helped with my problem.

This is probably my favorite facial cleanser although it is a bit pricey. I love the fragrance, I love the texture and I love the effects.

February 20, 2014

I have extremely sensitive skin. I was breaking out in cystic pimples on my chin. I started using the Shiseido line. The cleanser is great for my face, cleans it and makes it feel clean. Shortly after using it, I noticed my skin clear up and it did not dry out, irritate, or make my skin worse like almost all other cleansers do.

Updated On: February 20, 2014

I forgot to mention a little goes a long way. Foams up great, so a bottle will last me quite a while.

April 03, 2013

This is my current face cleanser after removing my makeup with makeup wipes. This Shiseido foam cleanser has mini beads that exfoliate gently and when burst leave a minty fresh, cool feeling on my skin. It removes the remaining debri of makeup left behind from my wipes and eye makeup remover. Does not irritate my eyes and a little goes a LONG way. You only need a pea size amount and it will lather up to a creamy rich consistency. I get mine at TJ Maxx since they do carry a good amount of Shiseido products but sometimes when I don't get so lucky I have to purchase mine at the Shiseido counter which can be a little pricey but so WORTH it.

July 22, 2011

i use this daily with my other products from Shiseido. I love this product because of the many , tiny exfoliating beads within the creamy facial wash.

November 25, 2009

This is pretty good. Leave my skin feeling clean and it removes all my makeup at the same time.

October 21, 2009

I have tried several products in the past years, this one is just Great!!
You don't need much ,a very small amount will leave your skin clean and smooth ...
Witouth being oily or dry...
Love it!

November 07, 2006

This foaming cleanser liquid is ok. I like the smell of it but it doesn't foam up as nicely as their Pureness Deep Cleansing Foam or their Skincare Foaming Cleanser. Also, after using this cleanser, my face doesn't feel as clean as the other 2 cleansing products.

This is something I would recommend to others, however, I personally prefer the other 2 cleansers I've mentioned.

TiaQ added a new review for
Lactantia Unsalted Butter

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS