Shiseido Pureness Matifying Moisturizer Oil Free Reviews

Ranked #758 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

This pH-balanced, texture-perfecting essential helps reduce surface shine as it provides exceptional hydration to skin. It protects the skin's natural moisture balance with the Shiseido-exclusive Hydro-Balancing Complex. This mattifying must-have is ideal for oily, blemish-prone, and combination skin. For more information, please go to www.sca.shiseido.com.

June 19, 2016

I use this moisturizer with the face wash from the same line. I love it! This is the perfect moisturizer for people with really oily skin. It adds just enough moisture. Heads up though - if your skin is not really oily this will DRY YOU OUT! I use it after my shower - it is just enough to stop my face from feeling like it is going to crack. It is a very thin lotion that absorbs easily. It doesn't really have much of a smell, which is okay with me. The only down side of this moisturizer is the packaging - because it comes in a pump, there is always a bunch of lotion left at the bottom after the rest is used up that cannot be accessed - wasteful. Otherwise, I give this product 5 stars - perfect for oily skin.

February 20, 2016

This moisturizer wasn't too bad. I liked that it is oil free and really light. Even though it is light it does a pretty good job in moisturizing the skin. Though initially mattifying, oil seeps through quite easily and quickly. The scent is a little off putting as well. Basically smells like ethanol.
It does a pretty decent job, but it is nothing special. I will keep looking for a better mattifying moisturizer.

February 20, 2014

I used the pureness line as a recommendation because other products made me break out and burn my skin. I tried the pureness line and love it. I love how my skin feels dewy after using the moisturizer. However in the winter months the matifying moisturizer just isn't enough for my skin. In the summer it does help keep the oil down however.

February 19, 2014

The moisturizer keeps may face hydrated without making it feels oily. Also keeps the shine down. It is very light.

November 08, 2011

Love this product, it's lightweight and my face is very moisturized, tuns out soft and nice. It absorbs well and fast.

On the other hand, it's expensive... i would repurchase if it doesn't cost so much

July 22, 2011

This is my favourite product ; the only one i ever use on my face.

I trust this becuase my mother has used this since she was 18 and today she doesn't look like she has aged at all. People even think shes my sister ( somewhat insulting for me since shes about 42)
I recommend using this with the honey bar soap available during winter months at Shiseido branch locations..

January 30, 2010

I love this moisturizer! It works great for my combination skin. I have always used oil free moisturizers. However, I recently began taking medicine for acne and my skin is not really oily anymore. Since I have always stayed away from non oil free products, it is a hard habit to break. I didn't realize how dry my skin was until I tried this! Now I have a product that is oil free but makes my skin feel moisturized and great!

December 29, 2006

I liked it when I used it. It runs out pretty fast though.

August 03, 2006

This product is the only moisturizer I've used that doesn't make my skin shiney by lunch time. It is very light and goes on smoothly.