Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 46 in Anti-Aging Serums

ltimune helps boost skin’s multi-defensive powers while helping to strengthen its resistance to day-to-day damage and signs of aging. Shiseido’s exclusive Ultimune Complex* is formulated with a unique blend of Bulgarian Rose Water, Aqua In Pool and Yeast to protect, strengthen, and maintain healthy looking skin. For women of all skin types and all ages. In 4 weeks: firmness and resilience are improved, making wrinkles less visible.

Info from: www.shiseido.com

January 21, 2017

Love this product as much as i loved the eye serum.. This makes my skin so soft and hydrated ! I am in love this product! The packaging is as good as the product inside

January 05, 2017

The name of this product is pretty confusing as to the products intended use. I liked the texture / smoothness of this product, and it also had a very pleasant smell. I did feel that my skin was more supple and soft after use though. This is supposed to be a pre treatment for your skin to prevent aging and what not. Since I'm not particularly old, I don't find this to be a suitable product for me - especially for the price.

March 31, 2016

for the price, i dont really think it is worth it. It's a nice lightly scented serum, as all the other serums. I dont see it being anything special. You can use any other serum, and it will be good enough.

March 09, 2016

This is a great product. I love how it makes my skin feel and look. Lesser pores, more radiance. It really does work. Now I just have to keep using it!

February 18, 2016

I have been using this for the past 6 weeks and I am very happy with my results. I apply it after cleansing and applying an anti-aging essence. It absorbs quickly, has a nice light scent and I feel like it boosts the serum and cream I apply afterwards. Since using it my face is less red and my pores aren't quite as large as they were. It is a bit pricey however a little goes a long way and after using it twice daily for six weeks I've only used half a bottle.

January 16, 2016

I have been using this daily for a couple of weeks. My skin looks and feels so much nicer!

January 16, 2016

I've been using it every day for about a month and i am super crazy about everything Shiseido
    this strengthens the skin and is something you apply first thing - after cleansing
    It's a great product for strengthening the skin
    and protecting it from environmental factors
    one of my favourite face products EVER

September 10, 2015

I didn’t get a whole bottle of those as I wasn’t prepared to pay the amount of my money they charge for this stuff but it turns out, it does such a great job with making my skin feel renewed that it’s well worth the money! I went out to buy a bottle and not once have I ever regretted it. Amazing stuff but it would be great if it wasn’t so expensive.

August 17, 2015

I received a week's worth of this product from Sephora and I am completely loving this. Product is lightly scented, applies very well and has a pleasant feeling during application. Skin feels smooth after using for only a few days. I will seek this product out again. Very nice.

July 04, 2015

Makes my skin so soft and smooth and renewed! I don't know how it does it, but I feel like my skin loves it so much! I got a sample from Birchbox and already purchased a full size! Highly recommend!