Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 30 in Anti-Aging Serums

ltimune helps boost skin’s multi-defensive powers while helping to strengthen its resistance to day-to-day damage and signs of aging. Shiseido’s exclusive Ultimune Complex* is formulated with a unique blend of Bulgarian Rose Water, Aqua In Pool and Yeast to protect, strengthen, and maintain healthy looking skin. For women of all skin types and all ages. In 4 weeks: firmness and resilience are improved, making wrinkles less visible.

Info from: www.shiseido.com

March 31, 2016

for the price, i dont really think it is worth it. It's a nice lightly scented serum, as all the other serums. I dont see it being anything special. You can use any other serum, and it will be good enough.

March 09, 2016

This is a great product. I love how it makes my skin feel and look. Lesser pores, more radiance. It really does work. Now I just have to keep using it!

February 18, 2016

I have been using this for the past 6 weeks and I am very happy with my results. I apply it after cleansing and applying an anti-aging essence. It absorbs quickly, has a nice light scent and I feel like it boosts the serum and cream I apply afterwards. Since using it my face is less red and my pores aren't quite as large as they were. It is a bit pricey however a little goes a long way and after using it twice daily for six weeks I've only used half a bottle.

January 16, 2016

I have been using this daily for a couple of weeks. My skin looks and feels so much nicer!

January 16, 2016

I've been using it every day for about a month and i am super crazy about everything Shiseido
this strengthens the skin and is something you apply first thing - after cleansing
It's a great product for strengthening the skin
and protecting it from environmental factors
one of my favourite face products EVER

September 10, 2015

I didn’t get a whole bottle of those as I wasn’t prepared to pay the amount of my money they charge for this stuff but it turns out, it does such a great job with making my skin feel renewed that it’s well worth the money! I went out to buy a bottle and not once have I ever regretted it. Amazing stuff but it would be great if it wasn’t so expensive.

August 17, 2015

I received a week's worth of this product from Sephora and I am completely loving this. Product is lightly scented, applies very well and has a pleasant feeling during application. Skin feels smooth after using for only a few days. I will seek this product out again. Very nice.

July 04, 2015

Makes my skin so soft and smooth and renewed! I don't know how it does it, but I feel like my skin loves it so much! I got a sample from Birchbox and already purchased a full size! Highly recommend!

March 31, 2015

This stuff does a great job at restoring life to my skin and it doesn't make my face irritated as I have super sensitive skin.

January 08, 2015

I’m always doing something to my skin….always trying to make it ‘appear’ a particular way – brighter, more even toned, pimple free, etc. My focus is largely been on improving the outward appearance of my skin. But until I decided to do a four week trial of Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate, I never gave much thought to how improving the strength of my skin could dramatically improve the surface appearance of all of the little things I was always wanting to correct.
But when you think about it, it sort of makes sense — Stronger, more resilient skin is less likely to incur damage in the first place. Building skin’s immunity seems like a no-brainer, right? With this ‘aha’ moment in mind, I jumped head first (err, face first) into a four week trial of Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate…
Within one week I noticed my skin’s increased resilience…Meaning: My skin definitely skin seemed less prone to the usual triggers. For example, while testing Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate, my skin did not experience the usual level of hormonal outbreaks.
After about two weeks, my skin was visibly brighter. The change in my deep dark spots (from a breakout last month) was not significantly changed, but the overall clarity of my skin was much improved…even my mom noticed! By the time my trial ended, I noted that my skin was clearer, more luminous, and a lot less reactive to environmental and hormonal stressors.