• shiseido ultimune Power Infusing Eye Concentrate
  • shiseido ultimune Power Infusing Eye Concentrate

shiseido ultimune Power Infusing Eye Concentrate Reviews

Ranked #105 out of 347 in Eye Cream

January 21, 2017

Love this product! your skin will feel soft and hydrated after the very first use! I got it as a sample first but then I have already purchase to bottles ! there is no ending to that!

January 16, 2017

I have used this for about nine months, it is a well made product by Shiseido
    I have not seen any increase in wrinkles around the eyes since I've been using it. It is rather expensive so will weigh other options when I need en eye product again.

April 27, 2016

This Shiseido Ultimune Eye cream fails in my books. It costs $75 which to me is quite expensive. You can find this at The Bay, London Drug, Shoppers Drug Mart and Sephora. It smells nice, it can be a bit sticky. It has staying power where it does not drip into the eyes. It didn't do anything for my wrinkles. My eye lids still got dried out at the end of the day. Good thing is a little goes along way.

July 30, 2015

Best eye cream I've tried. You can see visible results after using it for a few days. Smells great and love the packaging of how its pump out which keeps it sanitary clean each use. Highly recommend for people with dark circles. Although it is quite expensive, but you get what you paid for.

moonstruck added a new review for
    Green Tea Kit Kat

BabyGill added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

suekitty13 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

boisderose added a new review for
    kleenex ultra soft

danayyc has started a new forum topic
    Smartphone plans