Amazing

Shishedio Sleep Mask Reviews

1 review
Ranked #134 out of 604 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

April 09, 2016

I won this along with another face product and while it's called a sleep mask it's actually a big jar of gel like face lotion with micro beads that pop open on your skin as you gently rub it on. I used it on my face and neck. It's sooooo nice. Cooling and feels like gel that turns into water and soaks right into your skin. The fragrance is supposed to help you sleep but I find it very overpowering at first and then it fades away (or I at least became used to it). I have a LOT of spring allergies right now that make my eyes run but even though I applied it right under the eye area it didn't bother my eyes, make them burn, itch or water so that's a really good thing and leads me to believe it's probably ok for more sensitive skin. I put it on right before bed and I was worried it would just rub off on my pillow. But it soaked in so quickly that didn't happen at all. What an amazing product - I woke up with refreshed skin after just one use and my face was really soft and moisturized. It's a high end product and really expensive. I checked the retail price and I think it was around $80. I can see the jar lasting a long time because you don't need a lot of product even if you use it on your neck too like I did. I can't say at this point whether I will purchase again or not. I will have to see after continued use if it's worth the price. It is a unique product though - different from the usual night cream which tends to be thick. I don't really like the scent but because it fades quickly it will likely be price that dictates whether I purchase it to use again. I would not have paid for it if I didn't get it free to try. Way too expensive. If it's ever on a good sale I would get it.