Shisheido Ultimate Sun Protection SPF50

Shisheido Ultimate Sun Protection SPF50 Reviews

Ranked #127 out of 358 in Sun Protection

November 02, 2015

This product stays on all day. I use it under makeup and makes my foundation last all day, right until bed time looking just applied. My skin is pretty oily so I double it as a primer. I haven't noticed any breakouts on my acne-prone skin. I will be purchasing another tube soon.

May 16, 2015

If you’re looking for a water resistant SPF that’s wears long and strong on the hottest, most humid days I’d highly recommend Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Cream For Face but be prepared to deal with its heavier texture. I typically use a fast absorbing gel formula SPF under my makeup and I’m very, very spoiled with Japanese brands that have perfected this formula. I’ve actually yet to find an SPF as good here in the Canada.
    Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Cream For Face is something I’ve used religiously though particularly when I’m out and about for a longer amount of time and around water. This is a very heavy cream SPF which you have to practice extreme patient with. The texture is creamy and quite moisturizing but it does in fact have a white cast which disappears as it sets (it takes about 5 or more minutes for it to absorb fully and set after application so that the white cast disappears and the product fully absorbs into skin). My drier skin doesn’t mind the texture as it doesn’t cause any oil or shininess. I’ve always find you have to practice patience with this formula for it to work well for you. It’s something I apply after my shower and prior to getting dressed or doing my hair as that gives it plenty of time to settle into my skin.

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    How Long did it take you ? :)

Timmy2tall added a new review for
    Pepsi

Hunty has started a new forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's