shocktop

shocktop Reviews

Ranked #111 out of 156 in Beer & Cider

March 10, 2016

Summer is fast approaching people....this beer is the one to get for those hot summer days and sitting out on the deck :-) I was never a flavor beer person til my daughter had me try the lemonade one and then I was hooked.The raspberry is divine to say the least.I do love the Belgium white as well....you have to give all the flavors a try so the variety pack is the way to go :-) As well they sell them in Tall boys but I think only in Belgium white right now...

January 26, 2015

If you are a beer lover than treat your taste buds to Shock top. it comes in several flavors but you may be surprised by your favorites so I suggest buying a mixed case to try em all!

September 12, 2014

I stumbled across this beer this summer while looking for something new to try. You can pick up a great party pack with a belegian white, raseberry ale, and a lemonade ale. I love all three! The perfect variety for a hot summer day! I've had all my friends try the different beers through out the summer and though the white was the favourite , I found all of my girl friends loved the lighter flavored beers as well. I would recommend these for anyone who enjoys a lighter ale and loves summer days by the lake drinking beer!