Shop Vac The Original Wet/Dry Vacuum
Good

Shop Vac The Original Wet/Dry Vacuum Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 37 in Vacuum Cleaners

January 24, 2017

We have a hand me down- which shows how long these can last!! It came in handy just a couple of days ago when a pipe burst and water leaked into our entire basement. Helps clean up a wet mess VERY fast!!!! I suggest everyone own one.

June 06, 2016

Balayeuse pour les gros travaux, que cela soit sec ou humide. Très pratique pour les projets de rénovations, nettoyer la voiture ou le garage. Elle est très résistante et se déplace facilement.

November 07, 2015

Great to have for wet or dry messes. Use our lots for renos and car cleaning.

July 10, 2015

nice to have for all kind of things

March 11, 2015

My husband swears by shop vac. He uses it from cleaning the car to picking up messes in the work shop. Excellent for wet or dry clean ups.

March 05, 2015

The Shop Vac is a must if you have a garage and your husband does "his" projects in there. Which, I usually end up having to clean!! This is a life-saver for me. It sucks up all the sawdust and metal shavings. I couldn't be without it.

October 08, 2013

I love my Shop Vac I use it for everything from spider webs to cleaning up after spilled messes from water to dust. I use it indoors and outdoors.