Shopaholic & Baby by Sophie Kinsella

Shopaholic & Baby by Sophie Kinsella Reviews

Ranked #797 out of 960 in Books

Becky Brandon (née Bloomwood) is pregnant! She couldn’t be more overjoyed–especially since discovering that shopping cures morning sickness. Everything has got to be perfect for her baby: from the designer nursery . . . to the latest, coolest pram . . . to the celebrity, must-have obstetrician.

But when the celebrity obstetrician turns out to be her husband Luke’s glamorous, intellectual ex-girlfriend, Becky's perfect world starts to crumble. She’s shopping for two . . . but are there three in her marriage?

September 15, 2014

This whole series is very funny and easy chick-lit reads! The first book is the best, but this one is still great! I would try and find them at a second-hand store and you will be happy you picked them up!

June 27, 2012

I love this series!!! It's such a fun, uplifting, easy read. I couldn't put it down and read it in 2 days!!!

December 14, 2009

Ha Ha! Stumbled on this one by accident! I don't read much - but I did read this book. I couldn't stop reading!

I was 8 1/2 months pregnant and waiting for our baby to arrive. My sister in-law borrowed me the book for something to do. I was pleasantly surprised with how funny it was. It reminded me of a friend of mine - so the entire time I was picturing her :) It kept me entertained for a couple of days.

I haven't bought any of the other books yet - but I definately plan to!

December 30, 2008

Again, this series surprised me with Shopaholic and Baby. I honestly didn't expect to laugh so hard, or hate the doctor so much! A good light, chick-lit read.

July 24, 2007

I picked up this book for a light summer read and this book was all that I expected. I guess I am biased because I do love all Sophie Kinsella's books. I just love the main character's internal dialogue as she comes to terms with becoming a mother and preparing for the arrival of her new baby. I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who likes chicklit.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic