Shoppers Drugmart

Shoppers Drugmart Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 581 in Misc

January 25, 2017

Shopper's Drugmart is easily our favorite store. By far the best prices on everyday groceries, as well as the health, wellness and beauty brands I use every day. My favorite part though has to be the Shoppers Optimum points. I collect them all year and cash them in for great gifts at Christmas!

January 23, 2017

Costumer service is completely awesome! So kind and helpful even if it's something small. They always have great coupons and in store sales! Not to mention the optimum points!

January 22, 2017

I love the great service and knowledge the beauty department offers at my local Shoppers Drug Mart always helpful and are able to work with my needs and budget

December 21, 2016

This review is for the Shopper's Drug Mart in Port Alberni, BC. Our Shopper's is fantastic! The staff are all wonderful, the pharmacy is quick and easy and the selection of products, even for a smaller town, is great! The prices are a bit high, but I don't mind. The store is also clean and organized.

December 20, 2016

I shop at the shoppers drug Mart in Gravenhurst, on't. The store is very organized and clean. I find the staff extremely helpful and friendly. They are knowledge ans go above and beyond to help you find what you you are looking for.

November 03, 2016

I do like Shopper's Drug Mart because there's a wide range of products available, from beauty and skincare to wellness and groceries. It's definitely convenient in that sense, since there are so many things available in one spot, BUT -- and this is a pretty big but -- they absolutely gouge you on the prices. If you don't believe me, you should compare their prices to something like Wal-Mart, or certain online vendors. It's actually rather shocking how much they overcharge on many of their products. As I said, though, it's convenient; not everyone has a Wal-Mart near them (I don't), and not everyone enjoys shopping online.

When it comes to their cosmetics, one of the biggest reasons I shop there, I find that their store is shockingly unkempt. Things are torn and ripped open, testers are missing, products are open and have been handled in disgusting ways. It's like no one cares to do anything about this. I've bought skin creams that smelled like they were musty and expired. I'm starting to get more and more scared to buy anything beauty/skin-related from Shopper's. It's getting really bad, plus, as I mentioned, I can usually find what I'm looking for at a way cheaper price elsewhere. I mean, I've seen hair colour kits that have been opened, with portions missing. Who takes part of a hair colour? Frankly I don't get it.

The ladies who work the counter at the beauty boutique never seem to be doing any work, yet when you want their help, they're all too busy talking to each other to assist you. The customer service definitely leaves something to be desired. There's usually only one person working the register at a time at the checkout, which makes things move very slowly.

Granted I'm only talking about one specific location here, but I'm not impressed.

November 03, 2016

I love that they have a skilled team of cosmetic advisors to help you find the right product for you. Also gaining points to use on future purchases is a great way to save money.

September 14, 2016

i Love shoppers drug mart! They always have everything that i need for a good price! The products here work just as good as any product you could find at sephora!

August 21, 2016

I love the Shoppers Drug Mart stores, and I love the optimun points. Right now I have enough to get 600. dollars worth of free items, I save it up every year to buy Christmas presents. They are open late, some are open 24 hours. You can buy anything here makeup, cards, candles, groceries, medicine etc.

August 20, 2016

I have been obsessed with shoppers since I was a kid, I live down the road from one and I go there for pretty much everything. They have sales and coupons available quite often and I love using their shoppers optimum card because I've gotten so many things for free redeeming the points over the years.