Shoppers Drugmart

Shoppers Drugmart Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 561 in Misc

December 21, 2016

This review is for the Shopper's Drug Mart in Port Alberni, BC. Our Shopper's is fantastic! The staff are all wonderful, the pharmacy is quick and easy and the selection of products, even for a smaller town, is great! The prices are a bit high, but I don't mind. The store is also clean and organized.

December 20, 2016

I shop at the shoppers drug Mart in Gravenhurst, on't. The store is very organized and clean. I find the staff extremely helpful and friendly. They are knowledge ans go above and beyond to help you find what you you are looking for.

November 03, 2016

I do like Shopper's Drug Mart because there's a wide range of products available, from beauty and skincare to wellness and groceries. It's definitely convenient in that sense, since there are so many things available in one spot, BUT -- and this is a pretty big but -- they absolutely gouge you on the prices. If you don't believe me, you should compare their prices to something like Wal-Mart, or certain online vendors. It's actually rather shocking how much they overcharge on many of their products. As I said, though, it's convenient; not everyone has a Wal-Mart near them (I don't), and not everyone enjoys shopping online.

When it comes to their cosmetics, one of the biggest reasons I shop there, I find that their store is shockingly unkempt. Things are torn and ripped open, testers are missing, products are open and have been handled in disgusting ways. It's like no one cares to do anything about this. I've bought skin creams that smelled like they were musty and expired. I'm starting to get more and more scared to buy anything beauty/skin-related from Shopper's. It's getting really bad, plus, as I mentioned, I can usually find what I'm looking for at a way cheaper price elsewhere. I mean, I've seen hair colour kits that have been opened, with portions missing. Who takes part of a hair colour? Frankly I don't get it.

The ladies who work the counter at the beauty boutique never seem to be doing any work, yet when you want their help, they're all too busy talking to each other to assist you. The customer service definitely leaves something to be desired. There's usually only one person working the register at a time at the checkout, which makes things move very slowly.

Granted I'm only talking about one specific location here, but I'm not impressed.

November 03, 2016

I love that they have a skilled team of cosmetic advisors to help you find the right product for you. Also gaining points to use on future purchases is a great way to save money.

September 14, 2016

i Love shoppers drug mart! They always have everything that i need for a good price! The products here work just as good as any product you could find at sephora!

August 21, 2016

I love the Shoppers Drug Mart stores, and I love the optimun points. Right now I have enough to get 600. dollars worth of free items, I save it up every year to buy Christmas presents. They are open late, some are open 24 hours. You can buy anything here makeup, cards, candles, groceries, medicine etc.

August 20, 2016

I have been obsessed with shoppers since I was a kid, I live down the road from one and I go there for pretty much everything. They have sales and coupons available quite often and I love using their shoppers optimum card because I've gotten so many things for free redeeming the points over the years.

August 04, 2016

Shopper drugmart is great. It is open late so when I forget I need milk it makes it easy for me just to pop down and get some. Love how you gets points on everything you buy. Love the make up section it's always so clean and organized!

July 16, 2016

THE BEST PLACE. I love the selection, and I love the optimum points program. I regularly get my seniors discount on thursdays - 55 and older just in case some of you don't know that - and i love the deals that are emailed to me weekly. We use their pharmacy and have found no better pharmacy team for dealing with all our questions and concerns.

July 06, 2016

I went here for makeup advice and got the best advice! I believe his name was Craig and he understood exactly what I meant and put my makeup on perfectly and explained how I should do it. Needless to say I bought all the products he used and since then shoppers is my go to place.