• Shout Triple Acting
  • Shout Triple Acting

Shout Triple Acting Reviews

Ranked #186 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

Shout Trigger is formulated with powerful stain-fighting ingredients and enzymes to quickly penetrate, break up, and remove tough stains. Don't let spills and stains ruin your day-Shout has you covered.Product Features:? Triple acting formula:1) Clings 2) Penetrates 3) Lifts away stains.? Convenient trigger dispenser lets you treat stains quickly and easily.? Safe for all colorfast washables.? Works in all water temperatures.

October 19, 2016

I try to buy this every few months. I like to pre-treat my stained items and this products does that well. Sometimes I have to spray twice for really bad stains. Grass and blood is the hardest and this seems to do a good job with that.

October 09, 2016

Shout Is fantastic for men's shirts, I spray a good amount on the collar and cuff and scrub with a small brush, it gets the dirt out and does a great job of getting it looking back to new again!

October 09, 2016

I used to be a Spray n Wash girl living with my Mom, that is what i grew up with, but maybe they changed their formula, because it wasn't working effectively for me anymore.. so no I am a Shout It Out Girl !!! LOL

It really does work for even set in stains. I usually wet the stain immediately, or if at work, as soon as I get home from work, spray with Shout, gently take the material and rub together and we again. Then if I can't get laundry done right away, I can do it the next day. Even it it dries again, the Shout is set in there with the water and will respond to the wash water and detergent. If it is pen or ink or red wine, I would not wait until it dries, wash asap. Oh and grape, raspberry, and blueberry too. Don't let that dry. Well I haven't had the guts to let it, but all in all every time I have used Shout Triple Acting it works well !!!!!!!!

October 07, 2016

I always make sure to have this product handy when I'm washing clothes. It works so well at lifting off stains, even the toughest ones like tomato sauce, pen marks, even grease. I spray the affected areas and let it sit for an hour before throwing it in the wash. My clothes come out clean and stain free every time. It is gentle and will not damage even the most delicate of fabrics. I do, however, make sure to test a small area first, just in case. The spray nozzle works very well at distributing the product evenly and you only need a few sprays to get the job done. Great stuff!

July 18, 2016

Just cleaned one of our microfiber couches (would never recommend!) with this and our little green bissell and it did such an amazing job. Better than the usual cleaner we use. Can't wait to clean the other two!

April 14, 2016

This is something I keep in my laundry room as a staple! Love the way it works and to get the best results you have to do what the instructions say. I find that spraying it on and leaving it "overnight" will make it worse and will stain the clothing so don't do that! If you spray and throw in the wash right away it works wonders!

October 29, 2015

This is a must have product in my home. #Shout 'Triple Acting" With all three of us working we all get so many stains on our clothing. #Shout has powerful ingredients that I just spray on before washing and it really does help loosen and get the stains out. Even tough stains like grease and oil. I really recommend this to anyone's laundry routine. Because #Shout really works.

October 29, 2015

This works really well. Gets lots of stains out - swear, grease, food. Best deal is to buy the big jug at Costco, it lasts a long time and it's fairly cheap.

September 02, 2015

wow this stuff really works...it clings to the fabric and absorbs into the fibers.. cleans stains very well.

September 02, 2015

I recently tried this after using another leading brand for years because I had a really strubon stain. This works so much better! I went out and purchased a massive jug of it. I will never go back to the other brand.