Good

Shreddies Original Cereal Reviews

Ranked #130 out of 342 in Cereal

January 25, 2017

this cereal is wonderful! its our favourite cereal, we buy it every grocery shopping. its a very good source of fibre, not too much sugar and is crunchy. my 20-month-old son uses to get constipated sometimes but whenever i give him this cereal everything feels better.

January 10, 2017

This cereal is one of my favorites. I love the crunch that doesnt get soggy right away. It is a better for you cereal than the sugar laden ones. Its high in fibre which a lot of people need in their diets Its nice with fresh fruit in it also. I would happily feed this to my grand children

March 16, 2016

They are a healthy choice and my whole family enjoys a nice big bowl of shreddies in the morning before school. Heck I even sneak a bowl for lunch sometimes.

March 01, 2016

This is a staple in our house with two growing males...
    And as a mom to those growing boys, I don't mind them munching on this cereal as opposed some of the other sugary ones that are available on the market. As an added bonus, the kids actually like it and eat it :) without complaining. Added bonus!

December 30, 2015

This is one cereal I have never liked, it has absolutely no flavor and gets soggy too fast

October 28, 2015

Great cereal! A+ Would recommend to everyone trying to lose weight.

October 14, 2015

This is good and I've eaten this like forever. BUT why are they making maple and other brands? Why ruin a good thing??

May 18, 2015

Have always loved this cereal as a kid, and an adult! I like sprinkling a little sugar to add a touch of sweetness

SolangeM added a new review for