Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #297 out of 539 in Conditioner

September 09, 2014

I received a sample through Topbox. The product had a nice scent and made my hair feels amazing. If it was not so expensive I would buy the full size

May 22, 2014

For 250 ml for a cost of $56.00 is mighty expensive for my taste. This conditional complements the Cleansing Shampoo Oil. It is white and about the same texture as most other conditioners. You only need a bit, so the 250 ml would last you awhile. My hair seems bouncier, softer and curlier. I let my hair dry on it's own. I have never heard of these products before and the thought of using oil on my hair was not something that I was crazy about. As sceptical as I was, I feel that it did a wonderful job. I mean who wouldn't want soft, bouncy hair. I truly like the product and is worth the money. I just can't justify spending that kind of money on my hair at this time. Maybe at a later time when my finances change, then I would consider purchasing both the shampoo and conditioner.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!