Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #422 out of 936 in Shampoo

August 25, 2015

I had a deluxe size sample of this that I recieved in a beauty box and it was amazing. So far every product I've used from this brand has been amazing.

September 24, 2014

I received a small travel sized bottle of this phenomenon in my Summer Luxe Box. I am still in love with this shampoo and I am all out. I have never used a shampoo this luxurious, and with these results. I swear my hair was fuller and softer. I can't imagine ever receiving a better shampoo. Please try, it is a luxury but worth every penny!

September 09, 2014

I received a sample through Topbox. The product had a nice scent and made my hair feels amazing. If it was not so expensive I would buy the full size

May 29, 2014

This shampoo makes your scalp feel invigorated and healthy. It makes your hair manageable and easier to brush through, especially with long hair it helps detangle and leaves hair smooth and silky. Its pricey but worth it and the smell of it is so beautiful like a oriental flower garden.

May 21, 2014

For 400 ml of this lovely shampoo costs a mare $56.00. A bit over my price range of shampoos. After using this shampoo for a week, I have noticed that my hair is super light and soft. It has a pleasant unique smell to it. The shampoo is clear in colour, mildly sudsy when shampooing. I like this shampoo, it is great for all hair types. One thing I did notice is that my naturally curly hair seems even more curly when using this shampoo.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic