Shu Uemura Essence Absolue Oil

Shu Uemura Essence Absolue Oil Reviews

Ranked #1692 out of 2161 in Hair Care

January 28, 2016

Alors la il s agit d une tuerie capillaire ! En plus de sentir divinement bon, les cheveux sont brillants, doux et soyeux. Mon indispensable capillaire par excellence. Repare les cheveux cassants et abîmés. À utiliser sur cheveux mouillés après le shampoing et cheveux essorés et après lorsque secs. On peut en plus en remettre dans la journée juste pour l odeur et surtout ça ne aisselles absolument pas les cheveux gras.

January 29, 2011

I guess I could start with describing the hair Im working with..I have naturally curly,thick,dry hair which I blow dry/flat iron to oblivion on a weekly basis. That being said I will purchase anything that promises to give me the healthy shiny locks I desire.
I generally do extensive research prior to purchasing such an expensive product,and this being $65 had better style my hair for me!
I was pleasently surprised with the quality,viscosity,and scent of the hair oil. I apply it beginning with my ends (which drink it up) and gently run it through the rest of my hair..I have been doing this every single day for two months and my hair is sooo much better for it! This bottle (5oz) will probably last me 6 months and that is with daily use! I also use it as a deep conditioning treatment at night twice a week as well. Yet another use Ive found is that it doubles as a great moisturizer for my hands. The bottle is sleek and lovely..I wish it were a little easier on my bank account,however it is worth every penny.