Shu Uemura shu:palette 16 Shades of Nude

Shu Uemura shu:palette 16 Shades of Nude Reviews

1 review
Ranked #390 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

May 31, 2015

I know this palette is targeted towards Asian skin tones, but there is absolutely no reason other ethnicities can’t enjoy this palette too! I especially love the inclusion of both a black and iridescent dark blue shade as I feel like navy blue gets neglected when it is really a gorgeous smoky or liner shade. There is a great mix of textures so that both the matte and shimmer shadow lovers will get their fill. I don’t think I used the palette in the “gradation” way that was intended, but I have plans for the other shades…how could I have settled on just a FEW shadows when there was a whole palette to choose from? This palette is totally worth it just based on the sizes of the actual shadows (1.4g each) as a single eyeshadow is normally $19. Doing some beauty math, this palette should be $304! With such a fantastic array of nudes in all sorts of textures…could this be the palette an entire nation has been waiting for?

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products