Shu Uemura shu:palette 16 Shades of Nude

Shu Uemura shu:palette 16 Shades of Nude Reviews

1 review
Ranked #437 out of 1158 in Eye Shadow

May 31, 2015

I know this palette is targeted towards Asian skin tones, but there is absolutely no reason other ethnicities can’t enjoy this palette too! I especially love the inclusion of both a black and iridescent dark blue shade as I feel like navy blue gets neglected when it is really a gorgeous smoky or liner shade. There is a great mix of textures so that both the matte and shimmer shadow lovers will get their fill. I don’t think I used the palette in the “gradation” way that was intended, but I have plans for the other shades…how could I have settled on just a FEW shadows when there was a whole palette to choose from? This palette is totally worth it just based on the sizes of the actual shadows (1.4g each) as a single eyeshadow is normally $19. Doing some beauty math, this palette should be $304! With such a fantastic array of nudes in all sorts of textures…could this be the palette an entire nation has been waiting for?

anoosi23 added a new review for
    maggi bouillon

Robynbraye added a new review for
    Kraft BBQ Sauces

hopperxo added a new review for
    NYX Pore Filler

stewartsmom has posted in the forum topic
    Samples coupons