Si Giorgio Armani Eau de Parfum
Good

Si Giorgio Armani Eau de Parfum Reviews

Ranked #63 out of 1216 in Perfume

October 25, 2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE this. Smells so gorgeous! Sweet and girly! Very recognisable smell that carries super well. 1/2sprays will last you HOURS I can spray this on a morning go to work come home and the room I sprayed it in still smells as well as me! Beyond gorgeous smell. Very classic

October 04, 2016

I had purchased this product and I love the scent. Not scent I would wear every day but on special occasions .
The scent is light enough not to give me a headache, One of the finer scents that I own

October 03, 2016

I really do like the over all scent of this perfume, but at least for me I find that the staying power is rather short lived for such a high-end product. Perhaps it was just the quality of the sample I got, but I've had other more inexpensive perfumes last a lot longer. I do like it otherwise, very light and unique in terms of notes as compared to my usual preferences. Give it a try, it may work out for you.

July 17, 2016

Un de mes meilleurs parfums. Doux et intense en même temps, ce parfum représente pour moi un plus à l'élégance d'une femme.En plus il s' attarde sur la peau.

February 13, 2016

I have the 100ml bottle. I average about 5-6 sprays a week, and the bottle has lasted me 2 years. I get complimented on the smell whenever I wear it. It lasts all day, the only time I would need to reapply would be if I were going out that night. It has a sweet, yet slightly musky smell. I'm addicted to it!

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml