Sidekick Pastas

Sidekick Pastas Reviews

Ranked #120 out of 2312 in Grocery

September 26, 2016

Très pratique lorsqu'on a peu de temps devant nous. Le goût est super bon et en plus c'est simple à réaliser. Ne prend que quelques minutes à préparer.

September 26, 2016

I love the sidekick pastas . They're great when you don't want to cook from scratch and they're super easy to make . I always pick them up on sale and I always make sure to have a variety of flavours.

September 23, 2016

These are the best for a quick and easy side dish with dinner. What I also do for my four year old son, is add veggies and meat right into the pasta and sauce. He loves it.

August 15, 2016

My favourite variety is the garlic spaghetti sidekicks. We use it as a side dish for all sorts of things, it's plain enough to go with a lot of different entrees. For the price you pay and for it coming out of a bag I think it tastes very good!

January 12, 2016

Sides kicks are a great side for any dish. They make my dinners quick and easy and a lot more manageable.

January 09, 2016

I stock up on these when they are on sale. They are great product to have on hand when you need a side dish in a hurry;

January 07, 2016

Sidekick Pastas are an excellent addition to nearly every meal. They come in a variety of flavours and are super simple to make. They are often on sale, which makes them an easy purchase for a quick after work meal. My favorite flavors are Tomato Alfredo & Creamy Garlic Rafaello.

December 30, 2015

I love buying these, they come in many different varieties and can be cooked in the microwave in just minutes, I love all the kinds they have lots of flavor