• SidLab Haute One Shampoo
  • SidLab Haute One Shampoo
Good

SidLab Haute One Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #560 out of 935 in Shampoo

SidLab Haute One Shampoo cleanses in just one step by locking in essential oils, wheat proteins and natural preservatives for shine and smoothness. This shampoo protects against the effects of humidity and heat. Paraben and sodium laureth sulfate free to promote health and preserve colour. Visit sidlabhair.com for more information.

April 19, 2012

You hair hasn't felt smooth until you try this! It is amazing! It works great whether your hair is thick, unruly, dry, damaged, it will leave your hair feeling like a goddess!

July 10, 2011

II kept reading rave reviews about the haute smoothing system by Sidlab Haircouture and must say I am in love. Brilliant products. The system comes as a shampoo, conditioner and blow drying gel, simply haute one, two and three, I would highly recommend using the series and not just one. I could feel my hair calming down with the shampoo and the conditioner felt as though it was smoothing and taming, the third step really made my hair feel absolutely flat. This is not an expensive product line, however there is nothing else on the market that compares.
I highly recommend these products.

July 07, 2011

Smooth Hair! My hair is very thick, coarse and long. I recently purchased this line from my stylist, and my hair has never been smoother. After washing and conditioning with haute one and two, I blow dry with haute three gel and a boar bristle brush and that is all I need. Usually I would have to finish with more products. Finally I found something healthy and effective. Love it!

July 07, 2011

Love Sidlab Hairproducts. Very salon exclusive. I always get my haircut where these products are sold. The education and support the salons receive from Sidlab is superior. Salons that carry Sidlab are always the best:)

July 06, 2011

Love Sidlab Hairproducts! Very hard to get. Only found in spendy salons nation wide:(

March 01, 2011

Very salon exclusive

January 16, 2011

OMG! This works soooooo amazing! I am now a true believer of Sidlab Hairproducts.

December 23, 2010

The Absolute best smoothing product on the market!

November 30, 2010

I must admit I have finally found the ansewer to my unruly hair! Very good:)

November 17, 2010

This really does perform. Very pricy to buy all 3 both way worth it for me.

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier