• Sigma Makeup SS 266 Small Angle Brush
  • Sigma Makeup SS 266 Small Angle Brush
Good

Sigma Makeup SS 266 Small Angle Brush Reviews

Ranked #385 out of 456 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

Sigma Makeup SS 266 Small Angle Brush is essential for the application of gel or cream eyeliner on the upper and lower lash line. This brush is also perfect for filling out your eyebrows. Its bristles are synthetic. Visit sigmabeauty.com for more information.

April 29, 2015

Love this brush! I like it for my eyebrows.

July 18, 2011

I use this brush mainly for filling in my brows (powder then wax) and it works perfectly. It also works well for eyeliner, but I prefer my straight Smashbox #9 liner brush better.

The quality is great and the bristles are soft and dense. I use mine daily and have washed it a few times and have yet to have any shedding.

May 25, 2011

Love this brush. I use it everyday for my gel eyeliner and to pat eye shadow on top of my eye liner. The price is great for a good quality brush. It's a must-have.

January 02, 2011

Another great brush! It's my new go to brush for gel eyeliners, my favourite! It's tiny, dense and really easy to use!

March 05, 2010

Please note that the price listed for this brush is for the Sigma Brushes eye kit that comes with 7 brushes including this one... so no, i didn't pay $40 for a dinky brush : ) I really like this brush and I think it has made putting on gel liner a bit easier for me. The tip is very fine and the bristols are really smooth. Although this brush is small, it has bend to it that allows you to drag it along your lash line to create a smooth line. The pointed tip and angle gives you extra control when it comes to apply gel or cream eyeliner. It's also great for create a cat eye. This can easily create a fine wing on the edge. I guess the down side is that you have to get a kit that includes this brush to have this brush, but the price is not steep. Overall, i feel that this brush definitely made my eyeliner routine easily, even though i've been using gel eyeliner for about 5 years.