• Sigma Makeup SS168 Large Angled Contour Brush

Sigma Makeup SS168 Large Angled Contour Brush Reviews

1 review
Ranked #354 out of 399 in Makeup

March 16, 2010

Before we start, please note the price for this brush is for a set of face brush set that includes 5 brushes in total. So that being said, I've been using this brush quite a lot. At first glance, I thought it was be perfect for contouring my face. But once i started using it, i found that it's best for apply blush/cheek products. The brush is soft and less stiff than my other angled contour brush. Because the brush is fluffy, it didn't do a really good job at contouring. But I started to use it for blush and i loved it! The softness and density of this brush is perfect for apply blush - doesn't deposit too much colour, but just enough. The slight angle also allow me to follow the contours of my face and be a bit more precise than just a big fluffy brush. The handle is built well and I haven't experience any shedding yet. Overall, If you're looking for strictly looking for a contour brush, i'd look elsewhere. But if you're looking for a nice blush brush that can contour slightly, this is a great choice.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    Points

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

rings30 earned the Beauty Guru badge