Good

Sigma Miss Taylor Kabuki Brush Reviews

1 review
Ranked #288 out of 390 in Makeup

January 18, 2012

I was definitely very excited to finally receive the package, and upon opening the box I was totally very pleased. I have ordered and bought many items online and most often than not I am left disappointed by the poor packaging or worst by the quality of the product. With Sigma, I am way more than satisfied that the brush came in with a very secure box, and even with a post card note. Miss Taylor retails at Sigma’s website for $25 [not including shipping] and as you all know I am very straight forward with my reviews. I’d definitely give them 5 out of 5 stars for their shipping and handling.

Verdict: It definitely lives up to its name as applying powdered products had been professionally designed to tickle everyone’s fancy. It’s a very gentle and soft and glides perfectly for a glamorous finish. It comes in a retractable container that similar to a lipstick case and guarantees full protection to the bristles. Honestly, since I already got used to the retractable lipstick cases that are quite a little thick on its metallic rim, the kabuki cased left me a feeling a little too light. All else, I love the product and its quality.

Overall: 9/10 Miss Taylor retails at Sigma’s website for $25 [not including shipping] and as you all know I am very straight forward with my reviews. I’d definitely give them 5 out of 5 stars for their shipping and handling. The finish of the case is in metallic purple and is very light and sleek, and definitely worth the money.

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas