Silk Almond Coconut Blend Beverage Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 72 in Non-Dairy

August 26, 2016

I totally love the taste of this product. In fact I use it in baking, on cereal, for smoothies. However I think it would be awesome if Silk started selling in the 4 litre bags option. I go through at least one 2 litre carton a week. I would use more but the carton form makes it harder to stock up when I am doing groceries.

July 30, 2016

Ideal product for milkshake or protein shake in the morning. Really good taste and healthy! Use this product everyday for my protein shake. Mix it with banana and vanilla protein and it makes a really good breakfast.

April 05, 2016

This is a staple food in our house! I use this blend as a substitute for milk in my coffee and baked goods. Super creamy and flavourful, I love that Silk uses non-GMO ingredients

March 10, 2016

This milk alternative is great! It has a very nutty flavor with a coconut twist. It makes my tea taste like a smile- what a smile would taste like, anyways!

January 22, 2016

Although coconut is used to add flavour for normally bland almond drink, however, it doesn't seem to enhance any quality. I sometimes add vanilla or Chinese almond powder to almond drink to flavor it up.

January 11, 2016

I love it! It's the one I prefer so far! You can have it in many flavor (chocolat, vanilla, coconut, unsweeted...) The price is also high but still ok! I add it to every recipe I do and it's dairy/soya free! Awesome product!

January 05, 2016

Great taste, rich and creamy. I bought it on sale at $2.99 for 1.89L so I consider that a great price. Adds a great flavour to smoothies.