Silk cashew beverage Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 83 in Non-Dairy

March 13, 2017

The Silk cashew milk is a bit thicker and creamier then the almond milk. I really like it in my coffee as a substitute for cream. It's very low-calorie and tastes great!

January 24, 2017

I LOVE the unsweetened version of the Silk Cashew Beverage!! It is hands down the best dairy free option I have found - doesn't add a weird sweet taste that my husband complains about in dishes with other dairy free options, tastes great in coffee, smoothies, on cereal and in baking and cooking!! Love that it comes in a unsweetened option, but do wish there was a chocolate version!!

August 04, 2016

This is a great alternative for those who don't like dairy. It is rich and creamy and it is sometimes on sale for very cheap and a serving has only 25 calories!

March 16, 2016

The new Silk Cashew beverage is the best silk product yet! I have always consumed the unsweetened Almond Vanilla but decided to try the cashew when it came on the market. It is delicious, smooth and tastes great in anything I have tried it in.