Silk Hydration Sunscreen lotion SPF 50

Silk Hydration Sunscreen lotion SPF 50 Reviews

Ranked #382 out of 541 in Misc

September 01, 2014

I have very sensitive sin so certain lotions do not work well for me but as for this sunscreen it doesn't irritate or cause my skin to break out. Smells great and is a wonderful moisturizer!

September 01, 2014

I swear by this sunscreen! I have been using it for at least 5 years and have no plans of changing over.

November 03, 2013

Trés Bon Produit. J adore son odeur qui reste longtemps. Avec un haut indice de protection,il protège bien la peau Et la rend toute douce en l hydratant. Je Le recommande.

October 02, 2013

love the smell so tropical and leaves skin so soft.

July 07, 2013

I live in a hot area where sunscreen is a must. I received a sample of the silk hydration and was pleased with how it felt on my skin. It felt more like a lotion than a sunscreen, and had less of an oily feel. It's priced around the same as any other sunscreen so it's worth the cost. I found that you have to make sure you re-apply after few hours, because I felt myself getting overheated- but still worked well.

July 07, 2013

I love this product. It smells so good and does the job that its suppose to do while moisturizing your skin at the same time.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!