Silk Soymilk Reviews

Ranked #68 out of 72 in Non-Dairy

Silk soy beverage is made from whole, natural soy beans. No artificial ingredients.

April 04, 2016

I'm so great I discovered this! I'm lactose intolerant and I've tried so many dairy alternatives but none of them tasted good to me. I was afraid of soy milk at first because my friends told me it wasn't good but I tried it anyway and I loved it! It tastes just like regular milk and has no aftertaste or anything weird or gross about it. The chocolate is my favourite flavour. I like adding this to smoothies too.

January 20, 2016

I have tried every dairy milk alternative under the sun, but if I want soy, I ALWAYS go back to Silk. It's one of the few soy products you can buy that is both verified non GMO and organic so it's always my go-to!

January 14, 2016

I recently decided to make the switch from drinking milk to being dairy free- just to see how it would help my health! I absolutely love it, it has a nice taste. In the past I've tried soy milk that just tasted horrible and was not similar to the same consistency of milk. I will definitely re-buy.

January 07, 2016

I love soymilk. It is all I can drink. They have a few flavours and I find all of them good.

January 07, 2016

I was having a hard time finding a non-dairy milk that I like until I found this Silk Soymilk (Vanilla flavor). I really like the taste and the sweetness of the vanilla flavor. I completely replace my cow milk by this soymilk. I tried some almond milk and other brand soymilk, but this one is definitely the best on the market! I recommend to everybody who try to find a non-dairy alternative.

0.5/5

December 30, 2015

I guess when you are used to drinking regular milk nothing else will do,I didn't like the flavor of this milk and it was to watery so the look wasn't appealing either

July 23, 2015

I really enjoy the chocolate milk...almost more than regular chocolate milk. I also enjoy the coconut milk silk makes as well. I liked it with cereal.

April 26, 2015

I have always enjoyed soy milk, my family doesn't really like it but I actually quite enjoy it. I love the vanilla Silk , it's so creamy and it tastes really good! I will continue drinking it. :)

September 03, 2013

Unsweetened Silk Soy Milk is my only go to product. I use it in coffee, recipes that call for milk, and smoothies. It's lactose free and never gives me an upset stomach or makes me feel bloated! It's so versatile and yet it does not taste like a soy beverage. I have served it to guys who despise soy products and yet did not even realize that they were, yes, in fact, drinking soy! I feel a bit naughty doing that to them, however, what they don't know can't hurt them! It does not leave that nasty aftertaste in your mouth after consuming it like many other brands do.