Silk True Almond Beverage in Vanilla

Silk True Almond Beverage in Vanilla Reviews

Ranked #122 out of 2329 in Grocery

February 09, 2016

Tried it for the first time today. I was a little skeptical at first, but to my surprise it tastes great. I will definitely be drinking this for milk from now on.

December 08, 2015

Silk True Almond Beverage in Vanilla;

different alternative to regular milk (2% i normally would drink)

nice alternative to switch it up

it is pricier though

good change for mix of flavour, especially with the vanilla taste added

very smooth (silky) texture to the almond beverage

will drink once in a while

June 08, 2015

I am not lactose intolerant, I just thought I would try this because vanilla and almond sounded good, so I tried it and really enjoyed it, it has a nice creamy almond flavor with a hint of vanilla!

June 08, 2015

Smooth almond taste with a hint of vanilla. Love it to drink on its own, or in protein smoothies. Excellent for us lactose intolerant consumers.

June 01, 2015

Love using this for smoothies and just to drink on it's own, also tastes super great in cereal!

May 13, 2015

Amazing with Starbucls Chai Latte mix. Does not curdle when heated unlike other almond beverages out there.

March 14, 2015

Aww yiss!

I used to drink juice and other high sugar beverages. Now I drink Silk Almond in Vanilla flavour. I choose the sweetened kind. Some of my friends found it too sweet. I find it's a great replacement for far more sugary drinks. So to me it's a treat. I don't use it all the time. But I often crave it when I need a delicious creamy sweet almondy vanilla treat. That's what it is to me.

March 10, 2015

The vanilla flavour isn't great for everything, but it's really nice on cereal or in coffee. I haven't tried it in baking, but I'm thinking it would be nice with the flavours of desserts.

March 07, 2015

I was diagnosed with lactose issues a few years ago and finally made the switch to almond milk. Not a fan of drinking it on its own, but in a smoothie is great.

Wish it was a little bit cheeper as I have to buy it 1-2 times a week

January 05, 2015

I was skeptical when my niece bought this..she's lactose intolerant so she drinks this..I'm old school and love my 1% milk...I gave this a try on my cereal and loved the taste and how smooth it was- I'd thought it would be chalky like...nope its delicious. .I now use it more than milk for my cereals and smoothies..