Silk True Almond Dark Chocolate Almond Beverage Reviews

Ranked #58 out of 72 in Non-Dairy

õRich in antioxidants (35% more antioxidant vitamin C than original almondmilk). Lactose-free & soy-free. We love antioxidants. Especially when they taste like chocolate. With every sip of Silk Pure Almond Dark Chocolate almondmilk, you're treating your body to even more antioxidant vitamin C than you'd find in a glass of regular almondmilk (A serving of Silk Pure Almond Dark Chocolate almondmilk has 35% more vitamin C than a serving of Original almondmilk, and 31% more vitamin C than a cup of blueberries). In fact, each delicious serving provides more vitamin C than a cup of blueberries (A serving of Silk Pure Almond Dark Chocolate almondmilk has 35% more vitamin C than a serving of Original almondmilk, and 31% more vitamin C than a cup of blueberries). (Not that we have anything against blueberries. Everyone should eat them!) Our chocolate almondmilk also gives you as much calcium and vitamin D as dairy milk, with absolutely no cholesterol or saturated fat. So, you could drink it all day long. And frankly, we hope you will. This almondmilk is made from almonds that were not genetically engineered. So irresistible, your usual chocolate fix might get a little jealous. Treat your taste buds to smooth and rich dark chocolate, kissed with a hint of almond; an experience so intensely delicious, you might feel a little naughty. Best of all, this bliss can be yours for 120 calories a cup - which means no guilt to spoil the fun. Basically, the only downside we can think of is that you have to share it. Or do you? Choose wisely. Drink happily.

November 30, 2016

I have always loved chocolate milk, but my stomach always got upset when I drank it. I found out I'm slightly lactose intolerant, so I try to avoid dairy. Dark chocolate almond milk not only tastes amazing, it's a healthy alternative to milk.

March 13, 2016

This product is awesome. I am lactose intolerant, and have never really used milk substitutes, so the idea of drinking any type of milk, chocolate or otherwise, seems alien to me. Silk True Almond Dark Chocolate, however, has become a beverage that I use in my home.

February 04, 2016

I think that I found my new substitute for Chocolate milk. This is a very yummy drink and is exploding with chocolate flavour. It is sold in the refrigerator in the grocery store. I find that this taste fresher compared to ones that I have bought off the shelf. I will buy buying this again for sure and I need to try some of the recipes that are listed on DRINKSILK.ca

I love that this product comes with a satisfaction guarantee. Just remember that it is limited to two refunds per household per year.

Listed on the container:

100 calories per serving
Dairy Gluten & Soy-free
Non GMO verified

January 26, 2016

I tried many types of chocolate milks but this one is the best I've tasted so far. It's rich, creamy, chocolatey and healthy. Chocolate, healthy and tastes good usually don't go together in one sentence but with this one it does!

January 20, 2016

Rich, delicious and satisfying. I get stomach aches from dairy and would definitely recommend to anyone with the same issues.

January 17, 2016

Before trying this product, I would never drink almond milk. The almond taste was too strong for me, even with the chocolate flavouring. The dark chocolate, however, covers up the almond and tastes delicious! I always have some in my fridge.

April 23, 2015

I loved this Silk beverage. The rich dark chocolate taste made me feel like I was having a treat every time I drank it. That being said, it still contained a good amount of sugar. I'm always pleased with the Silk brand but it can be pricey at times. Overall I would definitely recommend this product for a nice treat for someone who can't enjoy traditional chocolate milk.

April 08, 2015

This is my FAVOURITE chocolate milk. I don't ever drink milk by itself but I totally would with this one. I think even beats out real dairy chocolate milk for me (which I haven't had in years because of lactose intolerance). So happy to have a chocolate option. I bake with it, use it in coffee. It doesn't last long in my house.

November 04, 2014

Delicious! I was very skeptical of this as it is a "healthy" meal replacement type of product, but it is awesome! Love it better than normal chocolate milk.

July 08, 2014

I am on a liquid diet so I freeze it in ice cube form. makes a great frozen blended drink