Silk True Coconut Milk

Silk True Coconut Milk Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 41 in Milk & Cream

August 23, 2016

I don't drink a lot of milk but I use milk products in my smoothies and baking. I tried this one because coconut milk is a big craze right now. I wouldn't drink it as is but it was perfect in smoothies. A healthy way to add some milk to your smoothies!

October 05, 2015

I'm not a milk drinker because I don't like the taste of milk, but I had needed a milk product with my cereal. I had tried brand of almond milk, but the taste was difficult to get use to and most soy milk brands contain majority of water + soy powder, making the texture off. When I tried coconut milk from this brand however, not only does it tastes great and familiar, it's a smooth consistency due to the coconut cream (not powder!). Of course I don't drink it by the glass and only add it to cereal due to preference, but this is a great milk alternative

September 18, 2015

Love this coconut milk.. So coconutty,creamy & delicious!

Silk True Coconut Milk Reviews :
Taste amazing in coffee!!!

September 18, 2015

This is so yummy! I purchased it for the first time yesterday because it was cheaper than regular milk and I am glad I did! So far I have had it with a smoothie and with my cereal. I can not wait to try the other types.

January 27, 2015

This is delicious! I used it in my pancake batter and I got several compliments from my family. I buy 2 liters every other week.

July 09, 2014

Delicious, creamy, oh so good! Grwat for smoothies!

July 18, 2012

I am not a fan at all of Silk True Coconut Milk, also available in Almond flavor. I like milk to taste like milk. I am not a person who likes flavored milk, except for one exception which is strawberry and chocolate quick. I am definitely not a coconut girl, and almonds are suppose to be chewed,or eaten alone. In recipes or my favorite in a chocolate bar, and is not meant for a liquid drink. Silk milk is gross in any flavor, and I don't like anything about it. Yuck !!

June 13, 2012

I love Silk products and usually buy there almond vanilla milk.I will now alternate between the almond,soy and this coconut milk.It does taste quite sweet but its lovely for cooking with really good in oatmeal and cereals.I also like it in my coffee and making fruity smoothies out of it with added protein powders.The coconut milk also has added Calcium and Vitamin D and interesting to know that it has 50 % more calcium then regular dairy milk.There is no cholesterol and perfect for a dairy free diet.