• Silk Unsweetened Vanilla Almondmilk
  • Silk Unsweetened Vanilla Almondmilk

Silk Unsweetened Vanilla Almondmilk Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 72 in Non-Dairy

April 20, 2016

Amazing tasting and full of protein, great for adding to smoothies or to use when baking. I really love the almond/coconut blend because both milks are so good for you and this blend is super low in calories.

November 16, 2015

I suffer from lactose intolerance and use Silk Unsweetened every day as a milk alternative. Its great in recipes, smoothies and on its own. Smooth, "silky" taste. Love it!

June 02, 2015

Love using this for cereal and also to put in smoothies!

April 23, 2015

For someone who suffers from diabetes, this is an excellent alternative to milk. The same goes for someone who has lactose intolerance. The vanilla adds a refreshing twist to the unsweetened beverage. Still, one can notice the difference from the regular silk true almond vanilla beverage.

February 27, 2015

It took some getting use to with almond milk. I usually only use milk in cereals or smoothies. This is way better than I thought it would be. There is another variety too and it is great also. It does come sweetened too.

February 27, 2015

I recently switched from 1% milk to the unsweetened Almond milk. I had watched a program about how much sugar we intake daily and was stunned to see that a glass (1 cup - 250ml) of 1% milk has 11g of sugar which works out to almost 3 teaspoons of sugar... Gross. So I switched. Unsweetened Almond milk has no sugar! But still has the same amount of calcium as 1% milk!

My son barley noticed the change which is awesome. Love it, sticking with it!

July 10, 2014

Great on it's own, or even better in a smoothie, mixed with frozen berries, and a banana.
Or as a creamcicle,
1 cup silk, 1/2 cup frozen OJ, teaspoon vanilla, 1 banana, add ice cubes to make it a frozen treat!

June 18, 2013

This is a great product for making smoothies! I love the hint of vanilla flavor it adds, and it is not too sweet. I find regular almond milk too sweet.