Silk Vanilla Almondmilk
Good

Silk Vanilla Almondmilk Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 72 in Non-Dairy

September 19, 2016

I love having my cereal with this milk. There's a sweetness to it. My stomach doesn't hurt after consuming it. Carton gets finished quickly. Sometimes on sale 2 for $7.

August 31, 2016

Love this Vanilla Almond Milk! It tastes amazing, just the perfect amount of vanilla and almond combined together. We use it very regularly even more so than dairy milk. I use it in place of milk for many things but one of the best is when I use it in milkshakes! Absolutely delicious!

May 02, 2016

I should have tried this product sooner, it is so delicious! I used to drink soy milk but switched back to dairy, more for convenience. However I bought this recently to try out in morning smoothies and for lattes, and it is perfect.
Silk Vanilla Almondmilk is very smooth and creamy, and has a sweet hint of vanilla flavour. I can taste the almond, but it is a very mild and tasty drink.
The vanilla flavour and slight sweetness makes it delicious for mixing into drinks, but it works great with cereal and as a snack by itself too. I would definitely try the original flavour, but this is perfect for adding to smoothies, and I made a really good iced matcha latte with it as well.
This is a nice alternative to milk, or just as something different to try and I would recommend it to anyone.

January 25, 2016

I love Silk Vanilla Almond Milk! I use it in my cereal every morning and it's delicious - very sweet though. It has a very light almond taste. I do buy the unsweetened as well (if I feel like being a little healthier) and it's good too!! I have tried this in coffee before and didn't really care for it... I prefer it in my cereal but I know others that use it in their coffee and love it!

January 18, 2016

I love this drink! Its very smooth and has a great almond taste with hint of vanilla and perfect amount of sweetness to it. I use it in smoothies and its a great milk substitute ! Price is a bit expensive so I usually try to get it on sale.

July 29, 2015

I love this milk with any cereal. I find it to be a healthy alternative to regular milk, having more calcium and vitamins.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic