Silk'n Flash&Go Hair Removal System

Silk'n Flash&Go Hair Removal System Reviews

Ranked #100 out of 444 in Hair Removal

April 21, 2016

Although this product is a little bit pricey, it really does work wonders! I've been keeping up with treatments and I've noticed that my hair growth has permanently started to stop growing back! The best part about it is that its completely painless - all you feel is a little bit of heat wherever you are completing treatments. Amazing product! 5/5

March 15, 2016

This device only works on those with fair skin and dark hair. Should get that out of the way first! I am this demographic and it has taken me MONTHS to see any results..very slow going. I have been to a professional salon and saw such amazing progress after only one treatment, so I think that is why I am so impatient with this ag home version. It is obviously much weaker than the professional strength for good reason. I can see it starting to work, but it's been about a year of sporadic treatments (probably 6 all together). Hair is thinning, but I find my bikini area still stubbornly thick. This area will take more treatments, I think. Overall, it's an great value but it takes patience!

February 02, 2016

This is the best at home machine I have ever come across. It is super effective. It is very time consuming because the area that you are able to treat is slightly more the 1". The first few treatments are tiring because in between treatments you have to wait a week, however, once you have reached a certain length of time you are able to use the device as soon as you see any hair growth

January 15, 2015

So I took the plunge and decided to invest in an at home laser hair removal system because we started selling them at my job and I couldn't with good conscience recommend them to customers without know for sure how well it works etc. First off, I inherited my families European hairyness that I have hated dealing with forever. So I have been dying to get lazering done for a long while but could never afford the pro treatments. It's really easy to use and comes with a bunch of different plug ins for where ever you life and a booklet, cd tutorial. You have to shave your hair off first or it doesn't work and you will smell burning hair lol. You turn it on and it makes a light blowing noise with three different settings. The first setting you can barely feel on my hardy legs so I was able to turn it all the way up to the third strongest setting. However, I would recommend the lowest for everywhere else as you can feel a bit of a zap on the sensitive areas. You just press the device to the skin, wait til it lights up and pull the trigger. Then move onto the next area, wait til the lighting (loaded for the next zap) and go again. The higher the setting the longer it takes to light up for the next application. You do this every two week because your hair goes into different growth cycles for each follicle etc. I am at my fourth treatment (mostly on the highest setting) and my legs are already way less hairy and have bald patches! I can't wait to be hair free by this summer and not have to shave every......single.....damn......day. It has been a really great investment and can't wait to recommend to others. :)