Similac Advance Infant Formula Ready-to-Feed Reviews

Birth to 12 Months
Ready to feed bottles
The Perfect Bottle™ Sam

December 04, 2016

I breastfeeding my baby exclusively, buying a big tub of formula powder that only lasts 30 days after opening has proven to be wasteful time and time again. The ready to feed bottles are perfect, I grab a few when we think we might need them during outings, no measuring or mixing messes, no need to worry about waste, all fantastic reasons why I'm going to stick with this from now on.

August 18, 2016

We used the Similac Ready to Feed formula for all three of our children. It was the #1 choice for our family. It was convenient and easy to prep the bottle, especially for those middle of the night feedings. It provided all the nutrients our children needed as babies and we would recommend this to others.

July 04, 2016

these are great for on the go parents, just throw one into the diaper bag and go! downside to them is that they only have one flow speed nipple which is standard, my daughter needed slow flow. we ended up having to put them into bottles for her, but still very handy

July 03, 2016

We were given free samples and they were so easy to use. Many hospitals use this formula. If you formula feed it is handy to bring with you as you don't have to refrigerate or add anything just put the nipple on.

February 04, 2016

My baby likes it ,easybto use &gentle;on his little tummy,really helpful outdoor

October 10, 2015

Made my daughter have such severe gas and diarrhea. Plus $37 for something that lasts me 3 days if that?! No thanks.

August 18, 2015

Great format to have the 946ml for a day at home. Price is like other formula... Too expensive.

June 11, 2015

My baby loved these bottles and she didn't have problem to digest the preparation. I was breastfeeding her and I tried the similac bottles once when she was sleeping over her granny's house and she never wanted to go back to breastfeeding!

April 17, 2015

We were required to supplement as my son was born with infant hypoglycaemia. The similar upset my son from one taste and we never used it again.

May 16, 2013

I purchased the ready to feed bottles for a family vacation. The formula had a really yellow color and seemed to be way thicker than consistency when i mix her regular powder with water. It also made my little one very gassey. I wont be using this product again