Similac Advance Powder Packets

Similac Advance Powder Packets Reviews

Ranked #114 out of 126 in Baby Food

August 21, 2015

This I what I like to give my baby boy.
This is the fav for all my family's new kids.

May 27, 2015

Easy to use and easy on babys tummy..

April 20, 2015

Baby loved it. Used it with first two. So convent when travelking to use

January 30, 2015

These are great little packets, especially if you are going out for just a few hours and don't want to carry the tub of formula in the diaper bag. They are pre-measured and so easy to use.

August 16, 2014

My daughter loved Similac advance, she was always bottle fed and It was easy on her tummy :)
the powder packets were great for on the go! simple, easy to follow mixing instructions dose not clump while mixing. I would definitely recommend similac advance powder packs.

June 19, 2014

All three of my baby's loved it
It really help when travelling and the partially broken down
Formaula is awsome when your baby is spitting up lots
Only formula I found that all three loved

June 18, 2014

Love how it mixes in water without clumps.

June 26, 2013

easy for on the go! just tear open and add to water!

April 24, 2012

I love this idea but for the price it seems a little bit much so something you can do yourself i find that if you get little containers like the ones the mini m&m;'s come in (these you can sometimes find at the dollar store and put in your formula it takes up way less space then the can and you and not putting out the money for the little packets just my though similac might want to come out with little compact containers to go reusable ones

April 15, 2012

Great product that allows you flexibility to go anywhere and not have to worry about measuring out powder formula. Pre-made packets are super handy that make up to 4 oz of formula each time. They are a bit more pricier but I use this basically when I'm travelling. Easier to pack in the diaper bag rather than bringing containers of formula.