Similac Formula Go and Grow

Similac Formula Go and Grow Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 131 in Baby Food

February 08, 2017

We only used one tub of this formula. The ingredients list and quantity is exactly the same as the Blue top one. I guess having stage 1 and 2 of the same is a marketing gimmick of some kind. Luckily the price is the same in most places.

August 31, 2016

Being using go and grow formula for the last year with my daughter, I was quite nervous giving formula to her at first and was very disappointed with myself for not being able to breastfeed! But she took naturally to the formula and never once had an issue! Thank you similac

July 22, 2016

We bought this formula for my son when he was about a year old. We gave it to him mostly just before bed, it seemed to fill him up which helped him sleep for longer stretches. I liked it because it gives me piece of mind that my picky toddler is getting extra nutrients from the formula. It was nice that it is well distributed so if we ran out and our regular store was closed we could get it somewhere else easily enough. It was a bit pricier than some of the other brands but my son liked the taste of this the best and would refuse to drink anything else. We will be using this again when my younger son is older.

July 07, 2016

Mon bébé a toujours bien digéré les produits Similac Advanced. Le prix est un peu élevé mais contient tellement de bons nutriments pour le développement qu'il est important pour notre enfant.

June 28, 2016

I have been feeding my toddler similac since she is six month old. We transistioned to go and grow when she is around 8 month. She continued having it lol the way until she is two years old. Since she does not like milk very much, feeding her mild based formulae makes me feel that she would get enough nutrition from it.

January 19, 2016

my youngest was EBF for 15 months and did not like the 3.25 milk, so we used this as a transition and she loves it still at 18 months. We also loved similac for my older kids as well.

March 03, 2015

love this product. we used it for the whole year for my son! great product. you also can get samples if your not sure.

July 19, 2014

This is the only formula I trust for my baby.

July 18, 2014

Similac Advance (blue) was the first food my daughter had and took to it very well. At the hospital they had us try another and it made her sick. We instantly went back to Similac Advance and had no problems. We are now onto Step 2 - Go and Grow and the transition was unnoticable. The price maybe a bit more than others however the quality is amazing. Thanks to the Similac club, they make it a little more affordable with their special offers.

June 24, 2014

Baby loves it! I wasn't able to breastfeed and I was suggested this brand. Amazing! Baby is happy so is mommy