Similac Mom Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 422 in Baby Miscellaneous

March 09, 2017

This is a great product for pregnant women and nursing moms who can't always get the nutrition they need from their food, want an extra snack, or want something on hand in case they have to miss a meal.
    These are rich and chocolatey. They are probably the best meal replacement I've ever tried as far as taste goes.
    I kept them on hand throughout my pregnancy for those nights when I felt like I hadn't eaten a lot of nutritious food during the day and for when I was on the go and "morning" sickness wouldn't allow for the kind of fast food I might have otherwise grabbed.
    I actually found them helpful on those days when I felt so nauseous that eating seemed impossible. It made me feel good to know that I could open a bottle, drink it, and not have to worry about missing a meal.

March 09, 2017

Similac mom is a meal replacement directed specifically towards pregnant women. If you're experiencing morning sickness and can't keep down solids than this is definitely your best bet and also if you need to increase your calorie intake during pregnancy or breastfeeding. This is a high calorie drink that has vitamins and supplements added so only take if needed. I received a 10.00 rebate cheque from similac during my last pregnancy. I redeemed the cheque at my local Walmart and got a six pack of this product for free in chocolate. Although I had no problem with my appetite during pregnancy I used to drink one of these in the evening to curb my appetite as I had an insatiable appetite as well as a bad habit of eatting non stop at night. I wanted to try something to cut the hunger and curb the late night eatting. This drink definitelt did the job. It kept me full for an extended period of time and I actually enjoyed the thick chocolate drink It kind of reminded me of a milkshake.It did have a somewhat unpleasant smell but it was something I myself could overlook. It's great to know they have so much options out there for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers.

March 05, 2017

The vanilla flavour tastes so good. Knowing I'm getting extra nutrients to my baby makes me feel more assured she's getting what she needs to grow. Easy to grab on the go.

March 02, 2017

I used Similac Mom drink during the pregnant, as well as during the breastfeeding time. It's an excellent snack or meal replacement, because it contains vitamins and minerals. This drink is convenient to use and take with you. My personal favorite flavor is vanilla. It's is available to purchas in Wal-Mart, Pharmacy or Jean Coutu.

February 17, 2017

jai pris des similac mom tout le long de ma grossesse, je nai jamais manger bcp au travail et je devais faire un effort pour mon ptit bedon, donc le matin je prenais un shake qui me soutenais jusqua la collation ou le diner. remplis de vitamine et de proteines, ca ne remplace pas un bon repas equilibrer mais cest quand meme un ptit plus que j,aime....d'ailleur jen prend encore a l'occasion

January 06, 2017

These are great drinks. I like both the chocolate and vanilla. They were perfect when I was pregnant and headed to work. Also great now that baby is here for quick smack

January 03, 2017

It tasted great and gave the vitamins and minerals deals I was struggling to get in my daily diet. Only down side, is it had a funky almost unpleasant smell.

July 03, 2016

When you are really busy these shakes help keep you feeling full and hydrated. Plus they taste good and are handy. You can use your rebate cheques to try them out first.

June 06, 2016

I love the chocolate flavored similac mom. It taste great and is satisfying. But make sure it's nice and cold first before you try it out or you may be disappointed. It does leave a funny after taste, but I quite enjoy it.

April 12, 2016

great product for moms on the go, great taste and very affordable. contains a lot of vital supplements and vitamins to help mom with growing baby. loved it