Similac Mom Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 386 in Baby Miscellaneous

July 03, 2016

When you are really busy these shakes help keep you feeling full and hydrated. Plus they taste good and are handy. You can use your rebate cheques to try them out first.

June 06, 2016

I love the chocolate flavored similac mom. It taste great and is satisfying. But make sure it's nice and cold first before you try it out or you may be disappointed. It does leave a funny after taste, but I quite enjoy it.

April 12, 2016

great product for moms on the go, great taste and very affordable. contains a lot of vital supplements and vitamins to help mom with growing baby. loved it

March 12, 2016

Such a great product for a picky mom!
I always have problems with dehydration and lack of proper nutrition due to feeling unwell so this is a must for me. I love the fact too that similac will send 10.00 off coupons as well !

February 10, 2016

Decent supplement drink, keeps you full, like other meal replacement brands. There`s added vitamins, so there`s sort of a funny taste, but it`s great to drink when you don`t have time to eat.
I prefer chocolate. Vanilla is okay. Strawberry is disgusting.

February 05, 2016

C'est un excellent produit, le goût est bien meilleur que Ensure ou Boost. Je l'utilise dans mes shake le matin et c'est parfait pour partir du bon bien avec une bonne dose d'énergie

February 05, 2016

I love this product very nice every time i was hungry during and after pregnancy similac mom saved my cravings!

October 10, 2015

I received a sample when I was pregnant and I just couldn't drink it , the flavour gave me nausea , I did not like the consistency and I also found it very sweet. I'm glad I got a sample and did not waste my money on this .

October 10, 2015

Yummy! These come in chocolate in vanilla and have all the nutrients a pregnant women needs. I had one in the morning for breakfast as it cured my morning sickness and was a meal replacement!

August 06, 2015

I used this product all of my pregnancy and I love it. I had very bad nausea for my whole pregnancy and was taking drugs for it. Every day around 10-11 was the worst time for me. I would drink a Similac mom and the nausea would go away. It was a life saver! Not to mention it has amazing vitamins and minerals to help growing babies in your belly. Since having my baby I am still drinking it while breastfeeding to help me get all the vitamins I require in a day. The cost for 6 is a little steep but considering the effectiveness it is well worth it. Pregnant mommies should try this for sure!