Good

Similac New Partially Broken Down Protein - Tummy Friendly (Pink Lid) Reviews

Ranked #65 out of 126 in Baby Food

November 30, 2016

This is the only formula my little one will take. Before he was born there was no way I was giving my baby formula, but then I had issues. We spent hundreds of hours at the lactation consultant and tried every medication natural and prescription and my supply didn't increase.

After trying many different formulas this is the one both my babe and I love!

October 07, 2016

Our little one was born 6 weeks early and had a TON of trouble keeping formula down. We tried every gentle formula and those made specifically for reflux and spit-up without relief of his spit-ups. Similac's Partially Broken Down Protein was exactly what we needed! He is now 5 months old and has been using this formula for about 3 months with significant relief and has started gaining weight again! We LOVE the style of the container with its easy to grip shape (perfect for when you have a baby in one arm...which is always) and the special holder in the lid for the scoop! No more fishing around in the powder for that scoop!!!!!

February 12, 2016

Oh my god! Love this formula. I have tried all baby formulas wirh my daughter since she didn't have any lactose problems. The powder dilutes easily in water and didn't leave her gassy or fussy.

January 28, 2016

AMAZIN|G... my baby uses this formula and has no problem with it at allll

August 20, 2014

This formula came out just in time. My baby was a premie and needed an extra boost of food between nursing. It kept her tummy happy and reduced the gas and pain the other formula was giving her. She has almost no spit ups from it and has helped her grow.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender