Similac Sensitive On-the-Go Infant Formula

Birth to 12 months
Sensitive® Infant Formula | Do not add water
Ready

February 07, 2016

My grand son had to use this formula as the regular Similac Formula didn't agree with his little tummy

July 10, 2015

After many doctors appointments and trips to the emergency room - we finally tried this formula: Similac Sensitive for our child. Our doctor did recommend trying a version that had no milk at all but we decided to try a sensitive brand before completely eliminating milk from our childs diet. Similac Sensitive was the answer, my son loved it and it did not bother his sensitive tummy (did not give him painful gas either).

July 09, 2015

Thank goodness for Similac Sensitive. My new little bundle was having a lot of trouble with regular formula and it was becoming quite worrisome. My doctor recommended Similac Sensitive and my little guy has had a happy tummy ever since!

January 23, 2015

My baby had a lactose sensitivity that she developed at 3 months so we switched to Similac Sensitive and it resolved her problem.

June 24, 2014

Great for on the go!!! Excellent for babies with who have colic.

July 19, 2012

It may sound convenient since the name includes " on-the-go" but I personally found this product less inconvient than the powder formula:
(1) Storage - if your child cannot finish the whole bottle and you are outside, you will need to either throw the rest away or have ice pack ready for storage

(2) Use - you will need to warm it up. It takes about 2 -3 minutes to warm up whileas it takes less than a minute to mix the powder to the right temperature.

Lastly, I have heard babies who are fed with powder formula are less gassy than those who are fed with ready-to-go bottles.

Hope this help

September 22, 2011

great for on the go when travelling but the price is alot... this is a great ready made product but you can save so much money mixing your own!