Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Make Up Remover Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 217 in Eye Makeup Remover

This Eye Make-up Remover effectively removes even waterproof mascara, plus it's a perfect blend of our purest possible skin loving ingredients with an added vitamin.

For more info, visit Simple.

November 24, 2016

I really wanted to love this product, because I love the wipes. I was disappointed in its effectiveness. There is much better out there; however, I can see this working well for someone who wears very little makeup. Did not irritate my sensitive skin.

September 16, 2016

These smell good and makes my face feel clean and fresh. Very simple way to remove makeup. I also was able to find them at my local discount store so the price is definitely worth it.

July 27, 2016

I use this for some time. What happiness! I love it ! highly appreciated quality , simple and easy to use. Makes the skin silky after use. Just wow !!

July 03, 2016

I have sensitive skin so I love using Simple products. They are gentle to my skin and do not irritate my skin afterwards. This eye make up remover is effective in removing my eyeliner and waterproof mascara without irritating my senstive eye area. All my makeupo does not come out in one wipe, I do have to wipe 2-3 times for it to be full taken off. I also like that this remover does not have a strong scent.

July 03, 2016

This eye make up remover worked quite nicely for me, and I'm actually surprised why I haven't purchased it again. It was gentle on the eyes and did an effective job of removing all the product without leaving an oily sheen.

July 02, 2016

So just recently I purchased the Simple - Kind to Eyes Make Up Remover, as it was on offer & thought I'd try try something to my Nivea Double Effect Eye make up remover, & if I'm honest.. I wish I hadn't!
I absolutely love Simple products; I have used the Kind to Skin...

July 01, 2016

I received the Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Make Up Remover as sample. I really like. It removes makeup easily and is gentle to my skin. I would recommend this product to anyone who may have sensitive skin.

July 01, 2016

I was really impressed with this. I have sensitive skin so it's hard to find products that won't make me break out, this did an amazing job! This would be something I would rebuy!!

June 30, 2016

I love this product. Most eye makeup removers leave my eyes oily or make me feel like I have to rinse my eyes. With this product I am able to completely remove my waterproof mascara, eye primer, shadow and waterproof liner without having to scrub, squint or rinse. It has no bad odour, no bad texture and has a friendly ingredient list. I find that I don't have to use as much of it to remove my makeup as I do with other brands too, which I love! I hate having to repurchase an item so quickly. Highly recommend.

June 30, 2016

The simple brand is known for being perfume free, and are sensitive skin experts, however i find that their products tend to leave my skin feeling very sticky and tacky. Leaves my skin greasy and a bit oily feeling, and does not work for me. Also there is a very weird smell that the Simple line leaves on my skin, I did not like it, and will not be rebuying it. Didn't notice any differences after using their line for several weeks.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends