Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 138 in Facial Wipes

Simple cleansing wipes are made of softer than silk fibres, gentle cleansers, purified water and skin-loving ingredients such as Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E. These soft facial wipes lift away dirt, grease, impurities and makeup effectively, even waterproof mascara, while instantly hydrating your skin. Does not dry skin out, irritate skin, or leave residue. Skin is left feeling thoroughly clean, fresh and instantly hydrated.

No artificial dyes, alcohol, harsh chemicals, perfumes, parabens, or animal-derived ingredients. Dermatologically tested, these face wipes are hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic.

For more info, visit Simple.

January 16, 2017

I've tried these wipes and I find them perfect for the amount of makeup I wear (casual) and with strength to spare. They're soft, effective, and the travel size packs are great for saving space or on the go.

January 09, 2017

The cleansing wipes are great and don't have a heavy fragrance like some of the others currently on the market. However, I find the cost is rather prohibitive based on how many wipes you get in a package.

November 13, 2016

I first used these Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes last Summer when I went camping.. They were perfect to have as I was in the lake, sandy beach, lots of sunscreen and tanning oils, smoke from the campfire etc, and they gave my face a good clean without water. They removed dirt off my face no problem and I didn't have to rinse. I did find they made my face tingle a bit but maybe that was just the toner working, as these wipes are like a 4 In One. My face didn't feel overly dry and my cheeks were nice and soft to the touch, and looked soft as well. I also used them at the gym and kept a Ziploc baggie of them in my locker at work. Summer makes you sweaty LOL

I don't have any right now, and not sure if I will for the Winter months, but in Summer, for sure they will be in my jacket, locker, backpack and purse !!

October 28, 2016

I like it because it really gets the job done. It makes your skin feel soft and clean. I recommend it to people that are looking for something good that will remove all of the unwanted product on your skin.

October 23, 2016

These wipes are pretty decent. Quite effective at getting makeup off. But it isn't my favourite wipes as I've tried way more saturated wipes before, way softer as well, and not stinging to the eyes. However, for the money its a good option.

October 23, 2016

The wipes are not too thin and cool and soft. Wipes really easily with no residue feel at all and the makeup comes off easily. Nice compact packaging. Skin feels soft afterward.

October 23, 2016

This product is not oily and smells pleasant- very nice! Removes makeup well and dries quite fast. Received for free at the showcase in Vancouver BC Canada.

October 23, 2016

I got those wipes from showcase and I liked it.it cleans well, it did remove all my make up without drying my skin out.it makes my skin feels fresh.only thing 7.97 for 25 wipes little bit too pricy

October 23, 2016

I was able to try both the miscellany and the exfoliating wipes and liked them both. They removed makeup in a snap and the exfoliating wipes left my skin feeling soft and smooth. I have super sensitive skin too so the added bonus was they did not burn!

October 23, 2016

The exfoliating facial wipes is different from the everyday wipes i use but i find it a bit rough on my face. The regular cleansing wipes are much softer and gets the job done. I would recommend the cleansing facial wipes instead of the exfoliating one.

Arthur Christmas