Simple Kind To Skin Hydrating Light Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #252 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

October 07, 2016

Formulw d'hydratation légère et non grasse. Laisse la peau bien hydraté et ce toute la journée. Ne m'a pas causé de boutons ou de réaction de peau. Aucune odeur. J'adore !

August 02, 2016

This is a very light, non-greasy formula. I typically use it as my moisturizer during the day before I apply my makeup (as well as on the days that I don't). It is VERY light, though, so when my skin gets drier in winter, or if I develop a dry patch here or there, I need to use something else. If your skin doesn't get dry anywhere, this should be absolutely fine.

June 30, 2016

I would recommend this to someone who didn't have the skin issues that I do, the price is excellent and it does what it says. This would be a great moisturizer, but it burned my face for some strange reason. I purchased it because I feel like simple is a skincare brand that uses less harsh ingredients, but apparently my skin is even too sensitive for this. It was effective in keeping my oily skin hydrated and did not cause any oiliness, but I just couldn't get past the fact that it made my face burn so much.

May 09, 2016

A good facial moisturizer can be hard to find! Simple Light Moisturizer is not only non greasy, but this oil free moisturizer helps protect with SPF 15. Although it does contain a broad spectrum SPF 15 sunscreen, I would always recommend doubling up! The thing I love most about Simple products are that they don’t contain harsh irritants (they’re simple, duh!) but also that they are really great for all skin types. It’s gentle and smells faintly of sunscreen, which I love. Use a pea sized amount in the morning and before bed to absorb the benefits of vitamin E and B5.

March 19, 2016

This is the best moisturiser I have ever used! It's very light which is brilliant for oily skin. It has made my skin feel so so soft. It's amazing quality for such a low price.

February 08, 2016

I really love this moisturizer it's not too thick and doesn't leave my skin greasy at all! I use this everyday and if I don't my face is so dry! I don't know what I would do without this face cream!

February 02, 2016

Use this moisturizer all summer and its the best for combination skin. Love that there is sunscreen with it and still feelslight on my face.

February 02, 2016

I love using this moisturizer during the summertime when I get very oily. It provides excellent hydration while it feels as though I put nothing on my face. I really love how this moisturizer has SPF included, really handy when you're in a rush during the day!

February 02, 2016

I used this product before my skin got really dry this winter and I just wasn't very satisfied with it. My main issue with this moisturizer is the weird smell, but I assume it's considered to be "unscented" because it's for sensitive skin. I found that not long after using it, my skin would start feeling dry again. Just not the right product for me.

June 07, 2015

I have the Light Moisturizer with the added SPF and it works great. It's light yet effective. Some sunscreens feel heavy and clog my pores but I've had no problems with this one.